What's new

bestfijikava.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User01

Looks good Mr. Pickles. Feel Free to send Deleted User a sample and he will get it tested for ya. Just send him a PM.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Thanks I like reading experiences about other vendors besides the usual suspects. What I often get confused about though, is whether a vendor sells their own product or is just a re-seller. For example I just figured out that Paradise Kava makes their own extracts but they also re-sell ozias kava candy so they wear both hats. I believe there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing that. It's just that I would personally like to know. Normally when I shop on Amazon (not necessarily for kava) I know who I'm buying the product from, where they are located, and who the manufacturer of the product is. It helps me a lot in my buying decisions. To make it even more confusing though, there is a lot of private branding going on. It's where you take a product and then slap a new label on it with your own name. Many years ago, I worked for C&H sugar, and we would do that all time for customers (like Raleys Supermarket, Safeway Foods, or sugar packets for restaurants, etc.). I don't really remember for sure but when you're in restaurant and use a generic packet of sugar, I think we would print in very tiny print that it was Mfg. by C&H sugar. Micro wineries will do this a lot too. If I were to make a minimum order from their winery, I could get them to slap a logo of @kapmcrunks avatar on it for me (which is by the way an avatar of yet another label :wideyed:)

verticity

I'm interested in things
Which one did you have and was it one of the AAA strains?
I had both the Waka and the Lawena. I don't know if it was an "AAA Grade" or what; I couldn't get the guy to answer my question about if they actually had different "grades" or if they just slapped AAA on everything. It was not at all clear from the web site.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
I had both the Waka and the Lawena. I don't know if it was an "AAA Grade" or what; I couldn't get the guy to answer my question about if they actually had different "grades" or if they just slapped AAA on everything. It was not at all clear from the web site.
Thanks, yeah it is way confusing.

Slow Native

All the way!!
Update: I received a usps update that the package has shipped from California with an expected delivery date of Monday May 23rd, that's fast if so!

Slow Native

All the way!!
Package arrived today. Just prepped 2tbs in 1/2 cup water and a 1/4 almond milk. Kneaded for 10 minutes and have consumed 2 6oz shells. Gentle numbing of the mouth, very pleasant taste and oh the relaxation I've been missing! Time for another shell

Mr. Kava

Kava Enthusiast
They use an importer called "dateline kava"

You can find a sample shipping bill of lading from the port of oakland if you want to verify.

They import whole roots and pound them in their wear house in hayward.

They sell locally out of Tahals Market in Hayward as well.

I would go with Pacific Kava over Bestfiji.

Pacific Kava is another shop out of Hayward(literally a few blocks away from tahals market). They import whole roots and pound them in the store.

You can find them on ebay and facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.