What's new

Big Things Coming... Happy Thanksgiving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Financially it doesn't make sense to share this, but the Kava Forums are like family so I'll give up a few bucks. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you've saved up. We're having another Black Friday to Cyber Monday sale starting tomorrow morning. It will be on all products so don't buy anything today. We are out of stock on a few things, but have plenty of good kava to ship out.

Also, more Tongan Fu'u (though unfortunately at a new, higher price), and a brand new and absolutely amazing Taveuni Waka are en route from the south pacific. We expect to have them in house next week. We were hoping to have them in time for the Cyber Sale but just couldn't make it happen.

Today, and everyday, I'm thankful for a wonderful community of kava drinkers here on the forums and around the world. I'm thankful for the tradition given to us by Pacific Islanders who have dramatically shaped my life in fantastic ways I never thought possible. Thank you!

*Coupon code for tomorrow will be in an email sent to those on our list. If you aren't on the email list, you should be. We never spam or share your info. Just cool kava information, almost always alongside a discount. You can sign up at bulakavahouse.com. We will also post the cyber sale information to blog.bulakavahouse.com.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Financially it doesn't make sense to share this, but the Kava Forums are like family so I'll give up a few bucks. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you've saved up. We're having another Black Friday to Cyber Monday sale starting tomorrow morning. It will be on all products so don't buy anything today. We are out of stock on a few things, but have plenty of good kava to ship out.

Also, more Tongan Fu'u (though unfortunately at a new, higher price), and a brand new and absolutely amazing Taveuni Waka are en route from the south pacific. We expect to have them in house next week. We were hoping to have them in time for the Cyber Sale but just couldn't make it happen.

Today, and everyday, I'm thankful for a wonderful community of kava drinkers here on the forums and around the world. I'm thankful for the tradition given to us by Pacific Islanders who have dramatically shaped my life in fantastic ways I never thought possible. Thank you!

*Coupon code for tomorrow will be in an email sent to those on our list. If you aren't on the email list, you should be. We never spam or share your info. Just cool kava information, almost always alongside a discount. You can sign up at bulakavahouse.com. We will also post the cyber sale information to blog.bulakavahouse.com.
I've been waiting for this to stock up on Nangol :happy:

Any word on the CO2 extract? Also what is in the new premium kava blend?

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
I've been waiting for this to stock up on Nangol :happy:

Any word on the CO2 extract? Also what is in the new premium kava blend?
Yes! Stock up tomorrow!

Premium Blend is a Samoan, Waka, and a little Nangol to round it out. Other than the Nangol, these are small batch kavas that we really liked. We tried a few different mixes, but this was the one that really hit home.

Hoping to have some co2 extract available late next week. Probably a super limited "Beta" version, but something to try. If you're interested, we'll probably take special orders. Small quantities at a discount to experienced drinkers who can give us honest feedback. Let me know. In fact, if anybody else on the forums wants to be a test bunny, go ahead and reply here. It will be a co2 extract mixed with a couple other natural ingredients to enhance flavor and increase bioavailability. I can probably send some to the first five or so people who reply.

Last edited:

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hoping to have some co2 extract available late next week. Probably a super limited "Beta" version, but something to try. If you're interested, we'll probably take special orders. Small quantities at a discount to experienced drinkers who can give us honest feedback. Let me know. In fact, if anybody else on the forums wants to be a test bunny, go ahead and reply here. It will be a co2 extract mixed with a couple other natural ingredients to enhance flavor and increase bioavailability.
I am very interested :) - please sign me up!

Pat-Attack

Kava Curious
Sign me up! I've been waiting on this stuff since I'm relatively new to kava and never got a chance to try Paradise's stuff!!

Jimmyricky

Kava Curious
I would definetely love too but I haven't been around on the forums for that long of a time so I'm not too experienced. But a wide range of testers could be a good thing ;) haha!

Xanius

I would try like but like Jimmy i havent been around much to be really called experienced... i have tried a good amount of different kava though some including your nangol which I loved... if the extract does ever go on sale im going for it!!

KMman

Kava Curious
I'm down to give some good solid feedback on your extract if you still need any volunteers. I'm sure you'll have plenty but I'm gonna throw my name in the hat anyway.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
@Bula Kava House Any word on that CO2 extract? Tiss the end of the week :D
Hahaha! You're on it! I've been cranking out extract all week. Pretty sure I've got enough to send out some "beta" samples soon. I still need to do the alchemy to make it a somewhat tastier and bioavailable product, but I'm going to aim to get them sent out Tuesday or Wednesday next week. I'll be contacting a few of the members who have inquired here personally over the next few days to arrange shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.