What's new

Powdered Kava Review Bir Kar, Pararasul, Palasa, Borogu, Melomelo (Single Cultivar)

• Thread starter Cannabourgeoisi
  • Start date
C

Cannabourgeoisi

cpReview
Great service and an even greater product. Some of the best powdered Kava on the market and definitely top shelf!

1. BK: Mild peppery taste, this cultivar will hit you fast with a wave of calmness and euphoria. Quite inebriating especially at higher doses but still quite heady all the way through allowing for clear thinking, lasts about 3 hours+ for me. Best Bk I have had and gets a 9/10 for me!

2. Pararasul: A very strong, very heady kava with good heavy undertones. This is a great recreational daytime cultivar with lots of euphoria even on the first bilo and a moderate wave of calmness. Mild taste, fast effects, decent effect time bit more rushy. 8.5/10, A beautiful Kava for sure!

3. Palasa: This surprisingly ended up being my favorite cultivar out of the 5. Quick effects that last awhile and are very suited to productivity while still getting anxiety reduction. This Kava has just enough of a mix of euphoria, calmness, and relaxation while still being a strength suited for daytime use. Very light taste being pretty refreshing, 9/10.

4. Borogu: I have a complicated relationship with Borogu. Borogu is extremely strong and gets stronger with every Bilo surprisingly so. Its effects are very heavy with euphoria and last a very long time. Very pepper taste. Great for bedtime. Even though its not my cup of tea its a great Kava, 8/10.

5. Melomelo: My favorite of the heavy cultivars with a good mix of euphoria with heavy relaxation, it gets a lot stronger and changes effect slightly to be more heavy the more you drink. A good night time cultivar but also great as someone for calmness. Decent taste not necessarily mild. 8.5/10.

In summary all of the cultivars were A1 and worth every penny. I love the variety available since it fits most cultivar needs and they are all of utmost quality. The owner was also great and very kind, I certainly recommend anybody to give PSL a try, you won't regret your purchase.
Great service and an even greater product. Some of the best powdered Kava on the market and definitely top shelf!

1. BK: Mild peppery taste, this cultivar will hit you fast with a wave of calmness and euphoria. Quite inebriating especially at higher doses but still quite heady all the way through allowing for clear thinking, lasts about 3 hours+ for me. Best Bk I have had and gets a 9/10 for me!

2. Pararasul: A very strong, very heady kava with good heavy undertones. This is a great recreational daytime cultivar with lots of euphoria even on the first bilo and a moderate wave of calmness. Mild taste, fast effects, decent effect time bit more rushy. 8.5/10, A beautiful Kava for sure!

3. Palasa: This surprisingly ended up being my favorite cultivar out of the 5. Quick effects that last awhile and are very suited to productivity while still getting anxiety reduction. This Kava has just enough of a mix of euphoria, calmness, and relaxation while still being a strength suited for daytime use. Very light taste being pretty refreshing, 9/10.

4. Borogu: I have a complicated relationship with Borogu. Borogu is extremely strong and gets stronger with every Bilo surprisingly so. Its effects are very heavy with euphoria and last a very long time. Very pepper taste. Great for bedtime. Even though its not my cup of tea its a great Kava, 8/10.

5. Melomelo: My favorite of the heavy cultivars with a good mix of euphoria with heavy relaxation, it gets a lot stronger and changes effect slightly to be more heavy the more you drink. A good night time cultivar but also great as someone for calmness. Decent taste not necessarily mild. 8.5/10.

In summary all of the cultivars were A1 and worth every penny. I love the variety available since it fits most cultivar needs and they are all of utmost quality. The owner was also great and very kind, I certainly recommend anybody to give PSL a try, you won't regret your purchase.

Pacific Santo

Kava Curious
Interesting feedback!
You might be one of the first one having a crush on Palasa - kind of a new cultivar name yet in people's mind but I like it too :hilarious:!
Thank you for this one brother, lovely comments :)
This is much appreciated and we wish you some excellent days with the kava to finish the year!
Take a good care!