What's new

Video Blender prep video and review of BKH Borogu

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Here are a couple of videos. I talk a bit about the kava in the first video but you only need to watch if you are interested in my blender prep method. The second video contains a more complete review of BKH Borogu. It's not the strongest kava I've ever had but certainly the strongest Borogu which is rather what I expected it to be. Maybe not quite as strong as I expected but still a very nice kava that I would recommend if you're looking for a balanced kava that won't knock you out but will still give you a good night.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
To follow up, I woke up feeling pretty dehydrated which is nothing unusual for me. After drinking a good amount of water I feel absolutely fine, no negative effects at all. I slept well, had a good night and it's going to be a lovely day.

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Lol, " I'm gonna show you my blender.... prep." I thought you were going to stop at blender. So adding the milk really helps with the effects? Great review. The English accent adds some dignity to the kava.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Lol, " I'm gonna show you my blender.... prep." I thought you were going to stop at blender. So adding the milk really helps with the effects? Great review. The English accent adds some dignity to the kava.
I've convinced myself that milk makes a difference but whether science would do the same I don't know.