What's new

blender vs. shaker bottle

I don't want to buy a blender but I have a shaker bottle for shakes, do you think id get the same results as using a blender?
I think the shaker bottle with those wire things should mix it good enough?
I think the electric blender is overkill, I mean how much more is it going to chop the powder down.
I'm going to shaker bottle it with a Wisk inside for 5 minutes then knead it in the bag for 5 minutes.

ThatDankK

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
I don't want to buy a blender but I have a shaker bottle for shakes, do you think id get the same results as using a blender?
I think the shaker bottle with those wire things should mix it good enough?
I think the electric blender is overkill, I mean how much more is it going to chop the powder down.
I'm going to shaker bottle it with a Wisk inside for 5 minutes then knead it in the bag for 5 minutes.
I personally use a battery operated drink mixer, 3 washes for 3 minutes each and a minute of squeezing at the end of each wash and it makes it as strong as traditional for me.

I personally use a battery operated drink mixer, 3 washes for 3 minutes each and a minute of squeezing at the end of each wash and it makes it as strong as traditional for me.
I Like the shaker bottle idea, ill give it a shot, maybe they have a good agitator or mixer can add the the manual shaking fun.

ThatDankK

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
I Like the shaker bottle idea, ill give it a shot, maybe they have a good agitator or mixer can add the the manual shaking fun.
I have a jawku power shaker and it works quite nicely. There are many other brands though.