What's new

blood test

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
I'm having a blood test tomorrow or thursday morning. I've been drinking kava almost daily since april this year. I have a history of high cholesterol. I hope everything will be fine including liver function :nailbiting:. I'd hate to be told I can't drink kava anymore. It has reversed my alcoholism. epiphanic life changing.
I just got my results for the latest labs...and all was great. I don't imbibe kava for two days before a test. This time I had kava 36 hours before they drew blood.

jewalker7842

Kava Curious
I'm having a blood test tomorrow or thursday morning. I've been drinking kava almost daily since april this year. I have a history of high cholesterol. I hope everything will be fine including liver function :nailbiting:. I'd hate to be told I can't drink kava anymore. It has reversed my alcoholism. epiphanic life changing.
I can assure you alcohol is worse for you than anything kava will do. Alcohol is a poison and toxic, kava is natural and is not toxic.

As far as cholesterol goes mine was a bit elevated when I got my blood drawn, but I’m a skinny guy and active. If you are making healthy food choices and active you will have no problems.

Catlady

Kava Curious
I can assure you alcohol is worse for you than anything kava will do. Alcohol is a poison and toxic, kava is natural and is not toxic.

As far as cholesterol goes mine was a bit elevated when I got my blood drawn, but I’m a skinny guy and active. If you are making healthy food choices and active you will have no problems.

Oh I totally agree with you, Kava is incomparable with alcohol. You can feel the toxicity of alcohol when hangovers take place. With Kava, I wake up in a good mood, happy and energised. My issue is high cholesterol runs in my family, I eat reasonably well, I do eat meat and dairy but in moderation, but my cholesterol is high, even before I ever prepared kava for myself. If I have too I'll just have to go on statins i suppose.

Catlady

Kava Curious
I just got my results for the latest labs...and all was great. I don't imbibe kava for two days before a test. This time I had kava 36 hours before they drew blood.
Good to hear:) I haven't been yet, I have the pathology form ready. Just been too busy with work, the madness before xmas. I might have a day off before the test.

Catlady

Kava Curious
Hope all is well with your blood test!
I wonder if kava could affect the result of the test?
wow that is synchronicity right there! I've been avoiding it :rolleyes:. But I finally dragged myself to the pathology clinic this morning. So I'm hoping all will be ok, fingers crossed. I guess I'll find out tomorrow or the day after.