What's new

Micronized Kava Review Borogu - Micronized

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Borogu, to me at least is a blue collar kava that is made for your everyday man to enjoy, at or after a long day doing hard work. Yet even the snobbiest aristocrat wouldn't turn his nose up at this fine kava. It's a balmy 45F out the sun is shining and I feel like the universe is smiling on me. Do you ever have that feeling that everything in the universe is synchronized perfectly with your soul? Well, that's Kalm With Kava's Borogu makes me feel, my spirit is singing "As my world comes crashing down I'll be dancing!" It's so easy to get caught up in life, jobs, family, friends, mistresses, and forget that how amazing and truly unique it is to be alive, to be able to experience this moment it just really blows my mind. This kava takes me out of everything negative in the world and lets me just focus on the fact that I'm alive and breathing, and it feels good to breathe, this kava makes it feel good to breathe, like the air is succulent nectar that I need or I die...because well you know we need air duh.

Taste is mild as all micro is, slight mouth numbing affect the slight taste and scent gives off the aroma of Vanuatu makes one want to visit those eternal crystal blue waters that beckon you from the shore to get lost in them, sometimes permanently. Watching messages from broken bottles fall all along the beaches without a care in the world because you are in paradise and away from the noise of the world, and let's face it there is just too much noise nowadays.

The mental effects are very uplifting, I have only what I can describe as a glow, the Borogu family tends to instill that feeling in me for some reason, some kavas are just right and go with your DNA, touching you unlike anything or anyone is capable of. Music is enjoyable and you can feel every nuance of every arpeggio dance across your body in a pulsating effect, although it might just be that the speakers are too loud and shaking me. The body effects are not as pronounced as Boroguru, but that is a good thing, this is a kava meant for the day or early evening when it;s time to get things done. I feel a slight tingle on my face but that might just be from the grin I have been holding for hours, if anyone could watch me right now they would think I was a psychopath for holding it for so long. Not overly sedating, but if you took too much you would be out faster than a straight right from Conor McGreggor. I do feel the chest hugging sensation that I have come to associate with the Borogu family.

All in all, it's a quality kava that everyone should try at least 7 times and the only downside is I am running out and have to pay for more! hopefully I win the lotto this week so I can just buy all of it.