What's new

Micronized Kava Review Borogu - Micronized

Jana

Kava Enthusiast
This Kava had me skeptical at first. My first Kava was Wakacon's Fijian, and it was extremely potent. This Kava tastes extremely smooth. It's the first Kava I've been able to sip without immediately downing some kind of chaser to get rid of the taste. It's much more aromatic, and to me, has hints of some kind of sweet, floral-ness behind the peppery, spicy smell. I tried the second session on an empty stomach and felt much more noticeable effects, however throughout the night, perhaps because I hadn't eaten all day, I began having some pretty intense nausea. Used some pressure point tricks and it really seemed to help.

After consuming about 3 small glasses with 1 Tablespoon each, I'm about where I'd like to be. The headiness for me is more prevalent than the heaviness. I'm not too sedated, and feel like socializing or watching something interesting. I'm very fond of the convenience micronized Kava offers. No hassle, no kneading. All in all, this is a very nice Kava.

I use rich malt Ovaltine with milk to create a strong chocolate-flavored chaser and it's worked well. Ovaltine also has a decent amount of vitamins and minerals. The only thing I have been concerned about is the amount I need to use in order to feel anything. Perhaps since switching Kava's my body is still getting accustomed to the new variety. I'd recommend it to anyone and feel it's not as sedating for me as others have experienced, however we're all different. :)

During the onset of and coming down from the effects of this Kava I felt an increase in my level of energy.

Last edited:

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
3 tablespoons of micro isn't that much. I usually drink 3 to 4 heaping tablespoons at a time to get to where I want to be. Great review. After the first few times I always order the 8 oz of micro. It's much more cost effective in the long run, especially if you go through quite a bit like I do. 8 oz lasts me a few weeks,