What's new

Borogu

P.S.L. Kava

Pacific Santo
Kava Vendor
This variety is loved in Vanuatu. Known for its high and regular quality, Borogu is sought by the local Vanuatu kava bars.

Borogu has a stronger character than the Melomelo as well as a full-bodied effect.
Kava bars are used to mix these both varieties Borogu/Melomelo in order to mitigate the stronger taste while getting a larger effect.

Borogu is the other variety along Melomelo to be the most planted in the barely every local garden across Santo and even Vanuatu.

Well prepared, its taste reminds those of the licorice.

Effect: Instant & Progressive.

Appearance : Light Brown / Brown stems with a "long length" inter-node, Light Green leafs.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Wow. Had this last night. Total bell ringer.

If I drank this with a blindfold on I would seriously think it could be fresh green kava. It’s that fresh.

Effects? I could barely walk or speak. This is not only a fresh kava, it’s packed with the feel good kavalactones.

This kava gets an A+ from me.

Jacob Bula

Nobody
Wow. Had this last night. Total bell ringer.

If I drank this with a blindfold on I would seriously think it could be fresh green kava. It’s that fresh.

Effects? I could barely walk or speak. This is not only a fresh kava, it’s packed with the feel good kavalactones.

This kava gets an A+ from me.
I really want to try this. I really like PSL, and I want to give a glowing reivew of their kava; however, I just haven't found one that worked for me. Every body is different. @Pacific Santo @P.S.L. Kava , Do you still have any of this for sale? My mom snatched my pound of Melo Melo and she's not giving it back!

P.S.L. Kava

Pacific Santo
Kava Vendor
I really want to try this. I really like PSL, and I want to give a glowing reivew of their kava; however, I just haven't found one that worked for me. Every body is different. @Pacific Santo @P.S.L. Kava , Do you still have any of this for sale? My mom snatched my pound of Melo Melo and she's not giving it back!
All the borogu is sold out for now. We are working on getting more soon! I will make a post when I have a more exact date.

TJrriffic

Porkchop Express Driver
Oh man. This is special. Had it tuesday and it snuck up and blasted me. And im a ninja! No one sneaks up on me! It is described as "clean" and thats exactly what it is. when it leaves you thru time, moving around, or eating, it really is just gone. I was happy happy of course but the initial effects were just a wonderful memory. Some of the other kavas leave and have a ghosting effect.
Grand stuff!

Jacob Bula

Nobody
Oh man. This is special. Had it tuesday and it snuck up and blasted me. And im a ninja! No one sneaks up on me! It is described as "clean" and thats exactly what it is. when it leaves you thru time, moving around, or eating, it really is just gone. I was happy happy of course but the initial effects were just a wonderful memory. Some of the other kavas leave and have a ghosting effect.
Grand stuff!
Did it really have a hint of licorice flavor?