What's new

Powdered Kava Review Borogu

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I was surprised by this Borogu, typically they tend to be bitter, this one was smooth and mild tasting. Perhaps what impressed me the most is its sedative effects, without that all too familiar heavy feeling. This is a good pain relieving kava, I usually have some trouble with my lower back, specially at end of the day and this kava really mellowed that out. I typically prefer the headier kavas but I can see myself keeping this one around for those aches and pains.

UPDATE(5/16): I wanted to update this review, this time I made a 1/2 cup of root to about 2 1/2 cups of hot tap water & around 1/2 cup of ice, traditional prep. Simply put, I am feeling lightheaded and again, all body pain has vanished, I feel wonderful but not overpowering like most Borogu's. This is a good sedative kava for sure...

Second Update(5/21): I am liking this more and more, every time I drink it.
With dermo kicking up for me lately, It's nice to know that I can drink this kava, one wash and I feel wonderful, I updated the shells up top, because I feel this is truly one of best Borogu's I have ever had!

Last edited: