What's new

Powdered Kava Review Borogu

minerallad

Kava Curious
OK guys, this is a good one that is perfect to use at night. Began with 2 shells, and drank another 2 about an hour-and-a-half later. What really stood out for me with this one was how powerful it's muscle relaxation properties were, and how good it was in terms of anxiety. For me, about an hour in, my muscles felt what I can only describe as noodle-like. Laying down on the couch feels as if you've fallen into a cloud - definitely helpful if you've had a long day at work, and just want to go home and relax. Regarding its anxiolytic effects, it allowed me to just clear my head, and relax, whereas with some Kava out there, I actually get anxious after ingestion. Although I did not find the Kava all too sedating itself, the combination of extremely relaxed muscles, and a clear, calm mind could most certainly could make it easy to drift off to sleep if one should want to, which is what I did (quite quickly) at the end of the night. Potency is great, and upon doing a solvent test, imparted a beautiful lemon-yellow hue to the acetone. Definitely a noble Kava worth checking out if you haven't already!