What's new

Boroguru and Small Hand Micronized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi everyone, after getting so many requests to micronize this Vanuatu 'Awa I decided to work at it a bit more and i am able to get it as fine as mine.
The problem was that I dry my 'Awa to a moisture content of around 8%. I have a moisture meter to tell me as I am drying the 'Awa.
I decided to dry the Vanuatu 'Awa more and then micronize it and it worked very well.

So I am happy to say that I now have the Boroguru and the Small Hand micronized kava in stock on my website here---
http://www.gourmethawaiiankava.com/3.html
I am sure you will find this micronized just as fine in consistency as my 'Awa and I know you will love it.
Aloha

Chris

D

Deleted User01

Yippee, Micronizers and Moisture Meters. Yeah, I'm sure all the Vanuatu farmers are privy to that kind of American Technology. :rolleyes: They should work at Vacuum Sealers for starters. One of these days I'm going on a field trip to Hawaii to see what a "tricked out" American Kava Processing plant looks like. I'll bet they have huge Robots masticating the Kava and spitting it back into a huge stainless steel tank. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
This is great news, I've always wanted to try the Boroguru but don't have much time for the whole straining process.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.