What's new

Powdered Kava Review Boroguru - Medium Grind

exit stage left
It definitely took practice to figure out the right amount for this kava - it was the first noble, good quality kava I've tried, and at first I was too heavy handed and drank too much too fast, because I was used to the weaker kava I had been buying. That lead to a couple of experiences with double vision and the second time, intense nausea. The very first time I tried it, the effects were very pleasant, though, as well as once I learned the proper balance. Heady effects, a sense of relaxation, a little bit of eye lag.

Every time, it tends to knock me out, no matter how little I consume. I've been falling asleep in the evening anyway, with or without kava, so maybe it's not related, but I keep falling asleep on the sofa after consuming kava. I drink it on a completely empty stomach and then eat something immediately after consuming. I've found if I eat something with some fat, it seems to potentiate the effects. I had to experiment to find the right ratio, and 2 batches of 1/8 of a cup in 2 cups of water get me to a good place, if I space it out for about an hour. Music is very enjoyable with this kava.

All in all, for my first experience with noble kava I am very pleased. It takes less kava to get to a good place than the stuff I was drinking before, which is more cost effective. The shipping was also reasonably fast, coming all the way to Canada it only took 7 business days. Will definitely buy from GHK again.

exit stage left
Just an added note to say I think I timed it perfectly this time. A comfortable slight numbing of the body, the effects have lasted much longer than previously, and I haven't fallen asleep this time. With practice, it can be done!

Jade

Love. Like. Crazy.
I agree. I have to take it easy with this Borogoru.Especially, the micronized. It is even more potent than the medium grind to me. I've been know to waddle and bang in to things a few times while drinking it. ::winkeyz:: But I do like it a lot. I just ordered some more micronized because it will help me to relax after my job in the evening and then get a peaceful nights sleep. It gives me some mad sleep. :sleep::sleep::sleep: