What's new

Micronized Kava Review Boroguru - Micronized

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Good news everyone!
The Boroguru micro is a hit! It's such a different spectrum of the kavasphere than the medium grind. It looks like a goldenbrown powdered sugar. The texture is very fine, able to be taken sublingually and dissolves beautifully leaving you in a state of wondrous bliss you could lose yourself in. The taste is wonderful I mean I could drink this stuff even if it wasn't kava. A slightly peppery taste with a hint of cherry and vanilla on the finish.
This stuff is fast attacking and potent, do not play with! Respect it and do not treat it like medium grind or it will Mike Tyson your senses leaving you in a lullaby, unable to pull yourself off of the canvas or wherever else you manage to crawl lying in a fetal position with a stupid hyena like grin on your face.

The effects are memorizing, they are instantaneous. The clouds part and a light descends from the heavens lighting your puny brain on fire giving super powers of enlightenment. I kid you not you will be able to levitate above the ground in lotus pose(you won't) in a stasis so deep you will change your name to Han Solo. You will hear the chanting of Ommmm in your ears, ego ceasing to exist going into a vegetative state so pronounced the only thing you need fear are wandering vegans.

The micro feels cleaner than medium grind for some reason. With medium grind you get a very have a nice relaxing inebriated feeling more sloppy(in a good way) than precise. The micro boroguru makes me a conscious dreamer, very introspective. I'm sitting in a chair, candlelight illuminating the room. Yet outside the volcanos are spewing forth ash, lava desecrates the nights sky, the aliens are invading and the world is being turned upside yet I don't care. This stuff is that potent that you could be falling at a thousand feet per second and just feel contentment with being able to experince this wonderful gift called life. Do not operate any heavy machinery nor try to drive a vehicle of any kind. I tried it get on my bike and fell within the first few seconds and lied there looking a fool, but I didn't care.(I didn't really)

This stuff is very sedating and honestly ideal if you have any kind of panic disorder. Half a teaspoon under the tongue and the kava police will be telling anxiety that it came to the wrong neighborhood. All in all this micro is a wonderful treat, lucky for me I have a micro sample pack in the way it's well worth the money and I feel more bang for your buck than medium grind. Do yourself a favour and pick up some of this wonderful kava from the most trusted name in the game.
*Edit* typos. Kava and auto correct don't mix.

Last edited:
D

Deleted User01

I think you could be a budding Reviewer of Kava. :LOL: Nice review! Perhaps the effects are different from medium grind because with micronized, you get the full spectrum of all the wondrous chemicals that make Kava so beneficial. Now you got me Jonesing for some Boruguru even though I have a buttload of Hawaiian Micronized. I could use a good heavy kava like that.

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
I think you could be a budding Reviewer of Kava. :LOL: Nice review! Perhaps the effects are different from medium grind because with micronized, you get the full spectrum of all the wondrous chemicals that make Kava so beneficial. Now you got me Jonesing for some Boruguru even though I have a buttload of Hawaiian Micronized. I could use a good heavy kava like that.
Yeah I'm looking forward to trying the sample pack and branching out a bit from mainly heavy kava's. The moi scares me but if it gets bad I will just toss back some of the Nene to balance it out. Micro is really interesting in the sense that I get different effects depend how I take it. If I take it sublingually I get more heady effects and sedation and not so much in the way of body, but if I toss and wash I get everything. I could see taking it during the day for anxiety sublingually for sure and will test it by taking some and going into elevators all day.
Micro is amazing though so damn potent you really have to think in the terms of teaspoons instead of tablespoons i couldn't see taking 6+ tablespoons of this stuff it would rip a hole in the space-time continuum.

I took 3 teaspoons of Boroguru about an hr after taking 2 teaspoons of Ikaika awa, because I wasn't feeling the Ikaika too hard (this is my first time ever taking K@, and it was micronized fyi) and right now its been about 3 minutes since the Boroguru hit and wow! I've been cold turkeying K@ (which I irresponsibly took everyday at up to 10g's a day) and was feeling like dogshit. Now I feel calm, good, happy for once. These type of non-addictive herbals are the cure to modern medicine, this experience has made me firmly believe that.

evrnd

Kava Enthusiast
I ordered 2lbs in July and I've been surprised by the effects. Still heavy on average, but past batches have been euphoric at the onset and then mellowed over time. This used to be my after work through bedtime kava and now I have to cut myself off much earlier or it keeps me awake. It's possible there's a newer batch now but I was wondering if anyone else noticed a difference? I realize it's not Hawaiian but it's my favorite kava from GHK and my favorite Boroguru from anyone so I've been a little bummed that it has shifted on me. Lots of things could have changed in me as well but that's why I'm posting is to see if it's not just me.