What's new

Boroguru!!!!?!?!? NNOOOOO!!!!1!1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Yep, it happened. BKH is out of stock on boroguru. It's a sad day in kava-town for me as I'm on my last bag. Oh overlord of bula kava, when sayeth you might the boroguru return?

JonT

Kava Enthusiast
Heh, I was just thinking the other day "Boroguru is one they'll surely never sell out of!". Oops!

D

Deleted User01

Calm down fellows. Maybe it's time to try the plethora of new Kavas that have just hit the forum. The price is right on most of them.

Bula man!

Kava Curious
Haha dang that sucks. I just got a pound in the mail today and it is great. hopefully the next batch is just as good. random question but what do you guys think of tossing an washing boroguru.

infraredz

BULA!
That would be a very gritty experience. I love the grind on it, but it's not finely milled enough for me to even think about tossing and washing it especially with the taste associated with it. I've tossed and washed Nambawan, and it wasn't all that bad but there are enough large chunks to hit the gag reflex. With Nambawan though, the amount I needed was significantly less (only 2tbsp compared to [estimating here] 3-4tbsp) and more importantly, the taste is sooo much milder.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
We should be fully stocked late next week. It's supposed to leave Vanuatu Tuesday. Over the last month we've close to doubled online kava sales. It's taken some adjustments to keep all of our kava in stock. We've increased order sizes so hopefully hiccups will be kept to a minimum moving forward. Thanks for your patience.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
That's cool. What do you think is the cause of your online sales doubling?
Twice as many people figuring out that we have amazing kava at fair prices o_O. Joking mostly but really we're just doing a good job at getting the word out, finding new customers, and providing something that makes them come back. Thanks to all here for help with that. Your reviews and kind words are a big part of our success.

Akava

Kava Enthusiast
I think the forum must have something to do with it, BKH is easily the most talked about around here, for good reason!

KavaGurl

The Original Kava Forum Mama
Definitely gotta agree with @infraredz on this... I also have been known to toss n' wash Nambawan..probably ALOT more than I should..lol..but it's honestly the only kava I can even think about doing it with..just the thought of tossing others gets my gag on.LMAO

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
That would be a very gritty experience. I love the grind on it, but it's not finely milled enough for me to even think about tossing and washing it especially with the taste associated with it. I've tossed and washed Nambawan, and it wasn't all that bad but there are enough large chunks to hit the gag reflex. With Nambawan though, the amount I needed was significantly less (only 2tbsp compared to [estimating here] 3-4tbsp) and more importantly, the taste is sooo much milder.
It's actually a lot finer at the moment because the supplier's equipment broke. Not quite as fine as fu'u but it's fairly fine.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I added a few more exclamation points to the title for effect, because seriously!!!!!!1!!

I guess I'm going to finally have to finish off that bag of borogu I've had sitting in my cabinet.

Status
Not open for further replies.