What's new

Micronized Kava Review Borongoru - Micronized

Go Krunk Yourself

Kava Enthusiast
I primarily use this Kava after trying several different strains I have found myself unhappy with either overwhelming heady effects or underwhelming physical effects. Borongoru is the most level headed Kava I've found. It is a great drink to have on a tropical island during sunset. It's not TOO powerful and mostly body effects in the head and shoulders, a gentle stoner's like of slowness behind the eyes, sedating and calming. Unfortunately, I do not find it very anxiolytic but I feel if you are already in a semi calm mood and just want something to turn down the day it's more than adequate. If this did more for my anxiety overall it would be given a 5/5 for everything however it falls a bit shortly, it is a heavy Kava after all though.

I would HIGHLY recommend this as an introduction to Kava for very sensitive people with out of control anxiety. I never felt overwhelmed from this Kava like the others. Pairs nicely with GHK Mahekaea Micronized. I usually do like 4-5TBPS micronized and 1-2TBPS Mahkea at the end.

Go Krunk Yourself

Kava Enthusiast
Miconized is the only stuff I find worth doing. Medium grind just hasn't cut it for me and the prep is just an annoyance. I've been waking up with that feeling I used to have when I eat a pot brownie and was still slightly fucked the next day, thats the feeling I get after a big night of micronized. After buzz, good morning nice feeling thing. Not bad at all.