What's new

Micronized Kava Review Borongoru - Micronized

D

Deleted User01

boronreg.jpg
borontk.jpg

So I was in a need of a heavy kava and I though it was time to try something from Vanuatu. I asked around and listed my criteria: Heavy, Micronized, and Noble. The response was, "The latest batch of Borongoru is very, very good". I checked the KWK Web Site and found the Borongoru and I saw the big True Kava label which assured me it has been tested and is noble. It is a lot of trouble for vendors to send samples to True Kava for testing but the vendors who do this are showing their commitment to their customers and so we should reward them with our business. And so I did ...

The kava comes in a cute little blue jar. Score 1 for looks. I know the description says it is balanced but I disagree. So you saw the low score on headiness, this is not a heady kava. It is totally a heavy kava and exactly what I wanted. I do a lot of micronized and this one is ground fine and easy to gulp down. It also has a unique taste that I automatically associate with Vanuatu. It’s way tastier than Mo’i which is my daily afternoon grind. I had one dose (tablespoon) at 3 P.M. and my eyes immediately got heavy and wanted to shut. I said to myself, "What’s up with the droopy eyes!". I even took eye drops in the hopes that it would help. So I fumbled around for 2 hours like a drunk sailor until 5pm and I took another dose. Then I was told that the chores in the backyard were done. Whoo hoo, :woot: I snuck back into the office for another dose and that sealed the deal. This is a very heavy Vanuatu kava and (as I found out) it is not for daytime use. But this is exactly the kind of kava that I hoped for when I ordered it.

I finally made it to the couch and devoid of any thoughts related to problems past or present. As I slowly sank into a kava stupor, I was reminiscing about the old days. When Chris first introduced himself, I fell in love with the story of the 13 Awas of Hawaii. Then we were discussing tudei vs noble kava and Mike at KWK showed us pictures of him and some islanders in a canoe going from village to village looking for good noble kava. I remember thinking to myself, "Man, either that guy is seriously committed to finding us the best kava possible or he is using that as an excuse to dress up like Indiana Jones". :D I love kool kava stories.

Today I’m going to hit the Moi at 3:30p.m. and starting at 4:30, get back into the Borongoru in a big way. It’s Friday, so I’m going to make it an "Orama".

Thanks Mike for going the extra mile to insure we get the safest and most potent kava possible.

AZcat

Kava Drinker
Its my favorite Kava. Unfortunately I don't have much left so please KWK restock soon !
Its also the only Kava I have had that I could say I liked the taste. Not so much when I drink it, but the aftertaste. I even like the smell of it !