What's new

Powdered Kava Review Borongoru

exit stage left
I think I've tried all of KWK's med grind varieties now. I'll probably need to try it another time or two to really know where this one ranks, but first impressions, a pleasant, kind of numb, all over body feeling that gets stronger as time wears on. Not too heady, but also not too overwhelming. I have read this one is good for anxiety, and I definitely have to agree. I went from having a panic attack last night to feeling pretty good tonight. This might be a good one for me to help me get some work done - sucks to be an anxious writer, I get so worked up about failing that I often never start.

The smell is reminiscent of the very first kava I tried - from some vendor in Ontario Canada who sold all sorts of herbs. I was buying my own peppermint and chamomile from her to make tea, and decided to try kava, which led me here. So it's kind of cool to experience something similar to my first time. Even better, because this stuff is noble. KWK never disappoints.

The taste is kind of on the worse side, but I've been spoiled by drinking Pouni Ono for a while.

I had to play around with my ratios a little, because it seems less dense than the Pouni Ono. The bag was full, so I find if I use a little more than 2 tablespoons, instead of my usual ratio of just under 2 tablespoons, it's good.

A lot less muck/sediment in the bottom of my cup as well, which I hope will help with my sore eyes issue.

Overall, I can see this one becoming a regular.