What's new

Powdered Kava Review Borongoru

EQ

Atman
If somebody asked which Kava to buy as they're new I think I'd say this KWK Borongoru.

I've had Borongoru in the past but the bag was ate up due to serving others. Now I'm in the review vibe I smack down the info.

When I was kneading the root I can could see the mix, obviously, and it was very light brown. Creamy look, but thick. I've been mixing thick recently.

Downed most the bowl so far.

Feeling headed out, and so light. Like I'm hugging somebody.
Euphoria is big on this one. Riding out the waves.
Music isn't the finest on this strain, but I'm jamming. Moving my arms solo in my room like the coolest dude.
Bricks hit the head on this one. Feeling the vibes waving in, washing me to a happy cloud area.
Not too spaced, but a well-balanced head smack effect.
Don't feel sleepy this is advertised as a daytime Kava so I can say that is a good statement.
Just some good vibes. Nothing crazy: basic but good.
Honestly haven't got a krunk like this in awhile.
KWK always comes through with smiles so for any novice you can't go wrong.

Bula!

Last edited:

KavaKitty

Meaow
See, the micronized borongoru that I tried (from KWK) was most definitely NOT a daytime kava. I guess it varies from person to person. Great review, though!

tribal1209

Kava Enthusiast
See, the micronized borongoru that I tried (from KWK) was most definitely NOT a daytime kava. I guess it varies from person to person. Great review, though!
I can say the same for the medium grind. This stuff planted me on my rear! No way in heck I'd drink it and try to enjoy the festivities. This kava sent me to bed.