What's new

Breaking through RT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello,

I used to be a regular kava drinker but recently stopped for several months (I think the last time I had any prior to this week was June or July) and as a result my tolerance has come back. This past Sunday I started drinking it again. I know everyone is different in how quickly they lose their tolerance and the fact that I used to drink kava regularly will probably influence how quickly my tolerance dissipates but I wanted to ask in case anyone might have any helpful hints; should I be following any particular regimen? Right now my plan is to have about 1/8 to 1/4 of a cup of kava to 2 cups of water each night until I break through my RT. Has anyone experienced a situation similar to this and, if so, would you happen to have any insights about what I might want to change?

Not sure if this changes the analysis at all, but in case it's helpful to add: I'm currently drinking BKH's Fu'u.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
To find out if you really need to break through anything, make a strong batch using 12 Tbsp in 2 or 3 cups of water.
Don't be scared, the worst that can happen is that you'll feel good. Have a couple shells and gauge how you feel, if you feel almost nothing, have more shells, if it feels strong, slow down or save the rest for the next day.

If you drank it all with minimal effect, then there is something up and you should start your plan of drinking a lesser dose, daily.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.