What's new

Bula, dudes!

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
The Kavasseur is back in action!

I just got a shipment of almost all of the different BKH varieties, and I just put up the Fu'u review:

http://kavasseur.blogspot.com/2013/10/fuu-casual-euphoria.html

Love it! I am also getting lots of new stuff from Paradise Kava... not yet released! I'll be sure to give you all the scoop on that.

I've been working in Ethiopia but am back in Ghana to help figure some things out on my chocolate farm.

Much love!

Kavasseur

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Of course you put this up the week we run out of Melo Melo, which is rare as this is one of our steadiest supplies. Oh well, I guess we'll have to rely on some good old pent up demand. Should be back in stock late next week or early the following week.

Thanks for the kind words, Douglas. It really is an amazing kava. It's been my personal favorite since Bula Kava House's first day.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Update! I just found a very small stash of Melo Melo. I mean VERY small, as in one 1/2 kg. bag, and three 1/4 kg. bags. Ready, set, go!

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Chocolate farm? That sounds interesting. I've seen Cocoa pods before. Kinda neat seeing one of those cracked open.

violet

Do all things with love
Okay, who got the 1/2 kg...
:oops::oops:...I hope it was me :rolleyes: (is it faux pas to tell on myself? Please pardon my lack of social graces if it is :D). I'd been meaning to order a nice daytime kava for the last week or so and was disappointed this morning went I first went for the melo melo and saw it was out, so I'd been kicking my butt all day until I saw Judd's updated post.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Lucky! I thought about cleaning out the 1/4 kgs but I think one will tide me over until restock, I hope.

D

Deleted User01

Thank god I have enough for the next 2 weeks. I thought that the Review was responsible for the run on Melo Melo but it sounds like poor inventory management. Hey Judd, get yourself a Heaping Tablespoon of "Come'on Man"!:D

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Thank god I have enough for the next 2 weeks. I thought that the Review was responsible for the run on Melo Melo but it sounds like poor inventory management. Hey Judd, get yourself a Heaping Tablespoon of "Come'on Man"!:D
Hey! Give me a break! Trying to stay stocked with seven kava varieties, all directly imported from different suppliers in three different developing countries who must be paid in full before shipping is quite the task!

P

pjim

Give Judd some leeway. He delivers a wonderful selection of great kava at a great price. Even if he doesn't have your favorite, he's got something that will fit the bill. He gets my money, sure, but he has also earned my praise.

violet

Do all things with love
Give Judd some leeway. He delivers a wonderful selection of great kava at a great price. Even if he doesn't have your favorite, he's got something that will fit the bill. He gets my money, sure, but he has also earned my praise.
I agree with this wholeheartedly. I've gotten nothing but exceptional service and product from him so far, and am looking forward to continue ordering from him in the future.

I think sometimes things can take on a slightly different flavor than what was intended when we banter online.

D

Deleted User01

Hey! Give me a break! Trying to stay stocked with seven kava varieties, all directly imported from different suppliers in three different developing countries who must be paid in full before shipping is quite the task!
Ok, ok, we'll cut you a break this time. Geez, everyone came to your rescue and all it took was one little ole heaping tablespoon of "c'mon Man". Lighten up boyz, we all luv BHK after all or we wouldn't be disappointed when stuff goes out of stock. I just need to rework my schedule for sending Judd a bunch of money. Heh, heh, heh .... ;)

Piper Methysticum

Let Kava Take The Wheel
For so long I never paid much attention to Melo Melo but it's far from the insignificant underachieving root I had assumed it was.