What's new

Kavasseur Review Bula Kava House - Nangol Noble

Status
Not open for further replies.

F3TU5

Kava Enthusiast
Strongest Kava I've had in a long, long time. This stuff is even more potent than Wow!

Check out the review, photos, and video:

http://kavasseur.blogspot.com/2016/01/bula-kava-house-nangol-noble.html
Happy you finally reviewed it. It's got such a good balance with the strength. Perfect in all areas for me...wish you could've got some when it first went on their site. The flavor of the fresh batch was so flippin good. Now the flavor has sorta gone a little off, but still my go to every week.

VictoryRider

Kava Enthusiast
Or with GHK's 11-yr?

I bought a bag of wow! about 1.5 years ago, and wasn't impressed at all. Stone was better IMHO. Maybe that
was a bad "vintage".

"I'ts kinda like you ask the kava out on a date. You would never look at the date and say, "Oh... I didn't know I invited you."
Classic. lol lol lol.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I need to order more...
It is still the same sedative bomb, wonderful kava, definitely not for the faint of heart or taste. About 2 nights ago, I introduced a friend of mine with this kava, made it extra strong too, he really liked it wants to get together again so he can learn/drink more, lol.

I am taking him to Fiji next. :)

Jerome

Kava Lover
It is still the same sedative bomb, wonderful kava, definitely not for the faint of heart or taste. About 2 nights ago, I introduced a friend of mine with this kava, made it extra strong too, he really liked it wants to get together again so he can learn/drink more, lol.

I am taking him to Fiji next. :)
yeah that's a potent one. i took a big cup this morning from my leftovers of the night before. I thought it was Eua' but I forgot the last batch I made last night was a nightcap of nangol. Rough way to start the day!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
yeah that's a potent one. i took a big cup this morning from my leftovers of the night before. I thought it was Eua' but I forgot the last batch I made last night was a nightcap of nangol. Rough way to start the day!
It's a rough way if you have to go live life, outdoors hehe.

I want to try the 'EUA, how would you compare it to a Fijian type kava?

Status
Not open for further replies.