What's new

Powdered Kava Review Bula Kava Yaqona

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
cpReview
{"Grade":10,"Potency":9,"Mind":8,"Body":8,"Anxiety":10,"Sedative":3,"Taste":"10","Preparation":"2/3 cup with 600 ml of water.","Duration":"ongoing","SideEffects":"none","Headline":"Best find on Amazon."}
This is one potent kava. I haven't drank something this potent in many years, specially a Fijian kava. I picked it up on Amazon US and since I shop there often, this is the best find for me! I almost don't want to leave the review so that it doesn't sell out, lol. It's not a budget kava but is certainly worth the money.

This is by far the best selection from Amazon or our Canadians neighbors that buy straight from the website. The vendor mentioned the roots being 6 years old you can sure as heck feel it on that first sip. it also tastes fresh which is never bad. It gives an often missed with other kavas, rush that reminds me of some Amazing heady Fijians back in the day but it also has a lovely heaviness to it, it's hard to describe, maybe a floaty feeling. It is not super sedative. I think I am going to enjoy this in the AM, as it is my usual time of day on the first shell.

Bula_Kava

Health Canada Approved
Kava Vendor
This is one potent kava. I haven't drank something this potent in many years, specially a Fijian kava. I picked it up on Amazon US and since I shop there often, this is the best find for me! I almost don't want to leave the review so that it doesn't sell out, lol. It's not a budget kava but is certainly worth the money.

This is by far the best selection from Amazon or our Canadians neighbors that buy straight from the website. The vendor mentioned the roots being 6 years old you can sure as heck feel it on that first sip. it also tastes fresh which is never bad. It gives an often missed with other kavas, rush that reminds of some Amazing heady Fijians back in the day but it also has a lovely heaviness to it, it's hard to describe, maybe a floaty feeling. It is not super sedative. I think I am going to enjoy this in the AM, as it is my usual time of day on the first shell.
@Krunky thank you so much for the great review. We do hand pick with agriculture Fiji and the local farmers noble Fijian waka.