What's new

Bula to da hula, my guy.

Foxfroth

Ruler of Frothland
Some of you might remember a certain Capitan Bastos that used to be on this forum.
That guy is still alive and I should know because this is him.

First of all, I am happy to see the forum is still here and let me just say that I met a lot of good people on here.
I've been fortunate enough to keep somewhat in touch with some of you for some of the time.

How about those past couple of years? It has been a little crazy if you ask me.

I made this account back in April 2020, I was homeless at the time, it's a long story I guess.
Then I also lost both my tablet and phone and never got around to hop on here.

I am no longer homeless and working on the last episode of season 4 of Frothland, a podcast I started March 2020.
Being isolated, away from friends and family most of this time, the podcast has played a big part in just keeping me sane I guess.
It has resulted in my writing my first (not out yet) fictional book, currently writing on part 2, actually doing this instead of writing on that right now haha.
As of today, Frothland has listeners all over the world, I like to call it the biggest smallest podcast out there.

There's a lot more that's happened, but, I don't want to go on forever here.

I'd love to catch up, though, so I'll be stopping by from time to time from now on.

Also, I want to invite you to be my guest on Frothland and just have a conversation.

Come as you are and say what you want.

Have a wonderful rest of your day, my guy.
Appreciate you.

If you don't feel like being a guest, but you have something you want my listeners and I to hear, you can drop me an audio message
Right here , you got a minute and anything goes.

Bula to da hula

Ps. Dear moderators, I spent some time trying to figure out where to post this and hereby offer my most profuse apologies for any inconvenience I may have inadvertently caused.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Some of you might remember a certain Capitan Bastos that used to be on this forum.
That guy is still alive and I should know because this is him.

First of all, I am happy to see the forum is still here and let me just say that I met a lot of good people on here.
I've been fortunate enough to keep somewhat in touch with some of you for some of the time.

How about those past couple of years? It has been a little crazy if you ask me.

I made this account back in April 2020, I was homeless at the time, it's a long story I guess.
Then I also lost both my tablet and phone and never got around to hop on here.

I am no longer homeless and working on the last episode of season 4 of Frothland, a podcast I started March 2020.
Being isolated, away from friends and family most of this time, the podcast has played a big part in just keeping me sane I guess.
It has resulted in my writing my first (not out yet) fictional book, currently writing on part 2, actually doing this instead of writing on that right now haha.
As of today, Frothland has listeners all over the world, I like to call it the biggest smallest podcast out there.

There's a lot more that's happened, but, I don't want to go on forever here.

I'd love to catch up, though, so I'll be stopping by from time to time from now on.

Also, I want to invite you to be my guest on Frothland and just have a conversation.

Come as you are and say what you want.

Have a wonderful rest of your day, my guy.
Appreciate you.

If you don't feel like being a guest, but you have something you want my listeners and I to hear, you can drop me an audio message
Right here , you got a minute and anything goes.

Bula to da hula

Ps. Dear moderators, I spent some time trying to figure out where to post this and hereby offer my most profuse apologies for any inconvenience I may have inadvertently caused.
How could I forget, I started to read that tittle and it immediately rang a bell. It's really good to see you man! I often have good memories of members that came and went, I am glad to see you back! I'll check out the pod.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Nice to meet you! You're the reason guys say Bula to the Hula in group calls. Now I say it too. What kind of kava routime do you have these days, @Foxfroth ? Did you choose your podcast handle because froth has something to do with how you like your kava?

Foxfroth

Ruler of Frothland
Nice to meet you! You're the reason guys say Bula to the Hula in group calls. Now I say it too. What kind of kava routime do you have these days, @Foxfroth ? Did you choose your podcast handle because froth has something to do with how you like your kava?
That made me smile, the bold part. Ty for that.

Unfortunately kava has not been part of my day since 2019 I think, not my choice.
The Rona played a part, not having an address didn’t help lol, but definitely placing some orders as soon as I can
last I had was kava candy, before that I had a stash at my friend’s place, I had given it to him, but he didn’t drink it without me and always made amazing pizza.

A guy in NZ made a song about why I was buying lady stockings, but I prefer the aluball.

I didn’t choose “Foxfroth” for that reason, it just happened, long story, but the amazing mr Fox is part of why and no doubt he would at least feel more amazing with a nice frothy shell of kava. Honestly didn’t think about the froth or Frothland that way before Iread your comment and now it makes so much sense, pretty good names for kava related content, or even better a THEME PARK haha