What's new

Bulk Kava Powder

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Bulk Kava Powder starting at $34.99. Good strong noble Kava sourced from Fiji. Check out Bestfijikava.com for more details.

Better whole sale prices also available. Contact [email protected]
The prices on these kavas are really good. Would you be willing to give it a score based on your other kavas? Heavy/heady. More powerful, less powerful?

Also, I moved those reviews over into your review forum that you had linked.

bestfijikava.com

Hayward, CA
Kava Vendor
Thanks Kaptain. I would rate this kava a solid 8/10. Each of our kavas have their own unique profile so the beauty will be in the eye of the beholder. Also this isn't your typical bulk kava powder you can find anywhere. There are many but they're complete garbage. This one is hand selected then pounded and not mixed with fillers and we always drink it and its pretty good! My final word would be you can't go wrong with this kava.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Thanks Kaptain. I would rate this kava a solid 8/10. Each of our kavas have their own unique profile so the beauty will be in the eye of the beholder. Also this isn't your typical bulk kava powder you can find anywhere. There are many but they're complete garbage. This one is hand selected then pounded and not mixed with fillers and we always drink it and its pretty good! My final word would be you can't go wrong with this kava.
Any info on chemotypes?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
The premium smells great. I swear I'm going to get this in my rotation. I've just been so busy lately and on autopilot that I grabbed my normal daily kavas this whole week.