What's new

Burugu initial reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Been cutting way back on Kava after quite a few weird and not quite right reactions.

For what ever reason thought I might try Burugu a go. A pretty small amount (for me) of about 10 ounces (2 small coffe cups worth) after a nap yesterday. Might grow on me, a pretty classic gentle mellowish thing. I don't think for me it'd work durring the day. Someone that Kava works for better than it does for me would probably like it as go to all rounder.

On the other hand a small amount of Pouni hit the spot. I'm purpously going waaay lighter because of cost and heat. It's been getting up to about 100F, and today weather guys say do not go outside at all because it's totally possible for it to get up to 110, and that's not at all a good idea.

The Borogu yesterday hit the spot kind of a nice light...if it were a different drink I might say it was sort of simillar to a basic fruit iced tea (for example)

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Tried a bit more yesterday, got kind of a spice flavor I can't quite place. So far one of the few balanced ones that sits right and just really nice

Status
Not open for further replies.