What's new

Buying a AluBall Pro Kava Maker or similar in UK?

StevenF

Kava Enthusiast
Hi all,

I want to buy a AluBall Pro Kava Maker or similar product but I live in the UK.

Does anyone know where I can get one from that will post to UK?

Fushi88

Kava Enthusiast
Hi all,

I want to buy a AluBall Pro Kava Maker or similar product but I live in the UK.

Does anyone know where I can get one from that will post to UK?
I just ordered one this morning! After being out and about this weekend I realized the potential benefits of having one of these haha. Hopefully they'll treat us both well.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
You can order directly from Kavafied. They ship the AluBall and Bottle worldwide (but not the kava).
Not directly from kavafied to Uk. They don't even ship their Aluballs here.

But their sister site , I believe Aluball.com I think, do ship their bottles here.

Also a certain kava vendor ships allubottles here. It may be Realkava but not sure on that.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Not directly from kavafied to Uk. They don't even ship their Aluballs here.

But their sister site , I believe Aluball.com I think, do ship their bottles here.

Also a certain kava vendor ships allubottles here. It may be Realkava but not sure on that.
This is where I think the mixer Kapm brought up before would be really beneficial, my only qualm with it is that the mechanism is made out of plastic, I wish it was some type of metal instead, nevertheless, its very convenient.

Fushi88

Kava Enthusiast
This is where I think the mixer Kapm brought before would be really beneficial, my only qualm with it is that the mechanism is made out of plastic, I wish it was some type of metal instead, nevertheless, its very convenient.
I contemplated going that route....my only hesitancy was that if something shorted out or broke i'd be pretty bummed.

With this I don't think I'll have to worry about shaking the beejezus out of it to the point it breaks.

OF course I could develop a bad case of tennis elbow I suppose o_O

tenor (4).gif

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
I've ordered it via amazon.com ... Expensive so I hope I get it :)
You will get t, fast sjpping too. Keep in mind also that all extra imports these are already included and you essentially escape the extra variable handling postal fee of your local destination and courier.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
This is where I think the mixer Kapm brought up before would be really beneficial, my only qualm with it is that the mechanism is made out of plastic, I wish it was some type of metal instead, nevertheless, its very convenient.
Yes that is the only unfortunate detail I have have heard on this new option so far because ideally you would wish to avoid using even fairly warm water with plastic blades let alone hot water so to my own mind unfortunately this new Avenue which for some reason I wasn't personally convinced about despite my initial hopes may not be such a good answer in the long run.