What's new

Buying kava

Jjjkava

Hi everyone, want to give a true kava ecperience, a shot. So i am reading everything that is needed.

When everyone says buy from the forum do you mean from a we site linked from here or from an actualu java dealer here?
Are the websites like kavafied good for a raw product to produce a kava supplement?

thank you

Rand McNally

Kava Curious
thank you
On a lot of forums, you're going to catch a ton of heat (putting it nicely) for not using the search function and exhausting that option before posting a question that has most likely already been answered and asked, a billion times before.

That said, take a look around. You'll see which vendors people like, which kava people like, and for which reasons. There are 6 chemotypes, which have different effects, for starters. You need to pretty much experiment for yourself to find what you like, or are looking for.

I'm semi-kava ignorant, so thats what I'm doing. I'd recommend looking for sample packs to get a feel for a particular type and/or origin. You have some reading to do if you're at all serious, so get to it, Mr.! (Or Ms...)