What's new

Kava Beverage Cacao Vanilla Kelai

Karuna Kava

Kava Entrepreneur Boise, ID
Kava Vendor
Organic Cacao Shells and Tahitian Vanilla bean are a few of the natural ingredients found in this ready to drink traditional kava variety from Karuna Kava. Smooth flavor combines with strong and effective Kelai Vanuatu kava root to create a delightful and easy-drinking kava for at home or on the go. The vanilla and cacao create a super smooth kava that more than gets the job done; this brew will get you very rooted.

Instantly heady and very euphoric. Cheerful, talkative, very socially uplifting and enjoyable. This kava is magical to brew, as the Kelai seems to emit a warm, golden glow while being mixed. The sheer amount of kavalactone coming out of this root physically makes the task of brewing more difficult due to the kavalactone oil accumulation on filtering equipment. Which is a fine problem to have, in my book.

Available at our website; KarunaKava.com. Use code: KAVAFORUMS for 15% off.

PXL_20211201_210152671.jpg
CACAO VANILLA KELAI.png

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Arguably....as in I'd argue until I'm blue in the face, one of the best tasting prepared kavas ever.

Not only that, one of these pouches had me considering NOT drinking my nightly 40g batch I had previously prepared. It's that strong.

Karuna Kava

Kava Entrepreneur Boise, ID
Kava Vendor
Arguably....as in I'd argue until I'm blue in the face, one of the best tasting prepared kavas ever.

Not only that, one of these pouches had me considering NOT drinking my nightly 40g batch I had previously prepared. It's that strong.
BULA!