What's new

Call for sharing exceptional kava moments

Rooted_Socialite

Lansing, MI
Kava Bar Owner
Hi Everyone,

I'm beginning the process of sharing kava with the greater Lansing, Michigan community. As most of you well know, explaining the kava experience is quite difficult. The best approach seems to be a brief story of a particularly amazing kava session.

Should anyone feel so inclined, I'd greatly appreciate any contribution.

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
I'll be up to this request, once my next shipment of Squanch and N@H WOW comes in this Friday! Love to stretch my creative writing skills after a good session!
Stay tuned...

Zaphod

Kava Lover
(1) Was tent camping with the whole fam....which most of the time is great but with 4 kids can sometimes be a chore. After a full day of cooking, camping, hiking, fishing etc. I was a bit wiped out. I mixed up a strong brew into water bottle, slipped into my kayak and just paddled out to the middle of the lake. Laid back and watched the clouds float on buy while chilling with my kava.
(2) First experience with fresh green kava a year or two ago. I was expecting my normal kava experience of a bit of headiness and sedation to put me to sleep. This was all head and I had crashing waves of euphoria just wave after wave. Much like you get waves of nausea when sick every couple of minutes I could feel it rise up from the back of my neck and wash up and over my brain.