What's new

Calling everyone who has tried our Extracts.

Pick the best option of strength/price for our most economical Kava Extract Release yet!

• Options Coming Soon

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
O MY GOD!
COME ON WITH IT, FREAKING OUT HERE!
lol
Im STILL patiently waiting on this poll! :ROFLMAO:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Oh I forgot to say, I have tried all of your extracts. The one I liked the best was your mint flavored "double strength" extract. That was good stuff and if I had known it was only a limited edition, I would have really stocked up. :(

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Guys, We promise you that your wait would have not been in vain. If we release the final, it will take longer, but I think we can squeeze a last experimental batch in there, say late Nov, for Christmas sale.
Sneak peek? - Currently working on a flavor, a Limited Edition with the finest Rose Petals and Saffron we could get.
Adil Ghiasi

lajja

Kava Curious
Guys, We promise you that your wait would have not been in vain. If we release the final, it will take longer, but I think we can squeeze a last experimental batch in there, say late Nov, for Christmas sale.
Sneak peek? - Currently working on a flavor, a Limited Edition with the finest Rose Petals and Saffron we could get.
Adil Ghiasi
Adil, I've been lurking on these forums but had to actually officially become a member JUST so I could tell you how divine "rose petals and saffron" sounds....my mouth literally started watering.... :) Can you tell us the other flavors that will be availalable? I'm so curious....

D

Deleted User01

Welcome to the forum Lajja. This is the only forum where we don't make fun of Rose Petals and Saffron.
::frosty:: Well, unless you are a Namby Pamby Male who adds rose petals and saffron to his Kava or to his bubble bath for that matter. I get a free get of jail ticket when that happens. Let the chiding begin. :D Just kiddin' Kapm, just kiddin'. :whistle: This is still the only forum that will still have me. Zombie Snowmen get no love. :rolleyes:

lajja

Kava Curious
Welcome to the forum Lajja. This is the only forum where we don't make fun of Rose Petals and Saffron.
::frosty:: Well, unless you are a Namby Pamby Male who adds rose petals and saffron to his Kava or to his bubble bath for that matter. I get a free get of jail ticket when that happens. Let the chiding begin. :D Just kiddin' Kapm, just kiddin'. :whistle: This is still the only forum that will still have me. Zombie Snowmen get no love. :rolleyes:
Hahahahahaa! Thanks Deleted User01
For what its worth I'm not a Namby Pamby Male -- I'm a woman who'd be totally down for a nice rose petal/saffron bath...supposedly Cleopatra bathed in saffron because its an aphrodisiac.. Eating roses also has aphrodisiac qualities...I'm pretty sure I know exactly where Adil was heading with this :kiss: (Adil, if youre reading this and need someone to taste-test and review for the group I'm totally your girl!)

I'm a newbie so I'm really looking forward to trying my first extracts. The only form of kava I've ever tried are the kava candies which are really good for taking the edge off of anxiety in public. I've been hesitant to try the traditional drink because I keep hearing about how awful it tastes....so my next venture will be the extracts...though, as a fulltime grad student, my pockets will be hurting -- its a bit pricey :(

-Lajja

D

Deleted User01

I knew you were a girl, I peaked underneath your Avatar. :ROFLMAO: Hey Adil, how about a student discount for Lajja? She promises to do a review later.

lajja

Kava Curious
I SECOND THAT MOTION -- plus, before I went back to gradschool full-time I worked as a professional freelance writer....so I can promise a QUALITY comprehensive review

D

Deleted User01

Calling all Kava Vendors, we got a Kava Gun for hire here. @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava, maybe you need some instant kava reviewed. @Paradise Kava? Come on guys, she's trying to work her way thru college and you know how stressful that can be. You know what the cure for stress is? Yup, Kava.

lajja

Kava Curious
Calling all Kava Vendors, we got a Kava Gun for hire here. @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava, maybe you need some instant kava reviewed. @Paradise Kava? Come on guys, she's trying to work her way thru college and you know how stressful that can be. You know what the cure for stress is? Yup, Kava.
HAHAHAHA I'm feeling the Kava love already!!! ::hugsmiley::
I can help fill-in the gaps between the Kavasseur's reviews....he can give the expert reviews as a seasoned partaker...and I can speak to the newbies as I start my kava journey

Status
Not open for further replies.