What's new

Calming Elixir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pummeluff

Kava Enthusiast
Hi :)
Could find nothing in the search function. Has anyone already tested the calming elixir of GKE?

Pummeluff

Kava Enthusiast
Got the elixir today. Tested immediately. My pet does not however calmer and more relaxed. Is there actually the reverse tolerance? The elixir is quite expensive to test for a long time

Pummeluff

Kava Enthusiast
I'm so annoyed .. today I'm so not at all good with my anxiety and panic. At the moment I'm getting worse. I was so happy after the kava and now it does not work ...

verticity

I'm interested in things
Here is my test subject.
cat.jpg

She usually alternates between "totally relaxed" and "relaxed but alert" (in the picture she is kind of transitioning between these states due to me flashing lights at her). Now, it's possible that the reason she is so relaxed all the time is because she is a f*&^ing cat. But maybe there is more to it. In our household, we have found that kava root powder, prepared in the traditional way, is much more effective for treating anxiety than extract products. We have not tried that particular product, because we don't live in Europe, but in general we have found that that sort of thing is pretty weak for our purposes.

Pummeluff

Kava Enthusiast
Make you please not so funny ^ ^
Unfortunately, GKE can not supply powder, so I wanted to try the elixir. And since I live in Germany, I do not dare to order outside the EU.

Status
Not open for further replies.