What's new

Calming Elixir

Status
Not open for further replies.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Make you please not so funny ^ ^
Unfortunately, GKE can not supply powder, so I wanted to try the elixir. And since I live in Germany, I do not dare to order outside the EU.
If you check out the first post in @Edward 's thread, there is a company that you can sign up with that orders items from US vendors and delivers them to the UK and Europe:
https://www.stackry.com/
There are many European members here who order kava from the US all the time.

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
verticity, the problem is not getting the kava, but german customs, which are very strict and are just too happy to fine you for importing kava. One option would be to order from the US to the UK and then forward it to germany...but at what costs?

verticity

I'm interested in things
verticity, the problem is not getting the kava, but german customs, which are very strict and are just too happy to fine you for importing kava. One option would be to order from the US to the UK and then forward it to germany...but at what costs?
Label it as "tea", not "kava".
Or I suppose you could do a 2 step process using stackry + this kind of service:
https://www.myukmailbox.com/
since the UK has not officially Brexited yet.

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
Yes, that's what i meant by forwarding it to germany..would be quite expensive though! A "tea" label does not prevent it from getting opened in front of your eyes should the value exceed the customs threshhold :)

edit: around 80-90$ in postage alone for 4 pounds. NOT including vendor shipping fees. So should be over 100$. So 2kg of GHK wouzld cost around 350$ :D

Last edited:

verticity

I'm interested in things
Yes, that's what i meant by forwarding it to germany..would be quite expensive though! A "tea" label does not prevent it from getting opened in front of your eyes should the value exceed the customs threshhold :)

edit: around 80-90$ in postage alone for 4 pounds. NOT including vendor shipping fees. So should be over 100$. So 2kg of GHK wouzld cost around 350$ :D
I guess the other thing is to not declare too high a value.
How much is the fine if they seize your package?

yiki

Kava Enthusiast

verticity

I'm interested in things
But that would be technically tax evasion :D

source: http://kavaforums.com/forum/threads/kava-in-germany.5865/page-2#post-73007

It's too bad that kava won't be available in germany after brexit!
You can keep the kava if you pay a fine?? Germany has a reputation for legalism, which is on display here, but your country also has a reputation for being logical, and I don't see any evidence of that alleged national trait in it's attitude towards kava. (or anywhere else in Europe, for that matter)

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
Well, there are other helpful plants and organisms that are illegal in germany. Perhaps germanies reputation is just wrong?
It's weird he could keep the kava. Normally, they will destroy it. Perhaps a customs official made an unofficial decision...

verticity

I'm interested in things
Well, there are other helpful plants and organisms that are illegal in germany. Perhaps germanies reputation is just wrong?
It's weird he could keep the kava. Normally, they will destroy it. Perhaps a customs official made an unofficial decision...
I guess the reputation comes from Germany's contributions to sceince (including the science of things like kava). But probably does not apply to politicians there. Although Angela Merkel is kind of a hero of mine because of her accomplishments in both science and politics. Maybe we should have a chat with her...

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
In theory they could even raid your home for "intent to sell" depending on how much you bought.

Remi Viktor

Make you please not so funny ^ ^
Unfortunately, GKE can not supply powder, so I wanted to try the elixir. And since I live in Germany, I do not dare to order outside the EU.
Hi Pummeluff! Did you find a solution for your anxiety? It seemed like the elixir sellers cheated you and others. Did you find a better product? I have sometimes used phenibut as an anxiolytic and motivator (acts calming and stimulating), however phenibut should not be used too much. I have nowe ordered kava kava 5000 mg capsules for sleep. Looking foreward to try it. It`s really needed.

Pummeluff

Kava Enthusiast
Hi Pummeluff! Did you find a solution for your anxiety? It seemed like the elixir sellers cheated you and others. Did you find a better product? I have sometimes used phenibut as an anxiolytic and motivator (acts calming and stimulating), however phenibut should not be used too much. I have nowe ordered kava kava 5000 mg capsules for sleep. Looking foreward to try it. It`s really needed.
No, kava did not help me at all. Also other drugs not. Phenibut is too delicate

Rooty2D

Kava Curious
No, kava did not help me at all. Also other drugs not. Phenibut is too delicate
Hi Pummeluff , maybe if you changed your goal you would notice different results . I know I do not even worry about the immediate effects of Kava ( deep relaxation , euphoria , stress reduction , etc. ) that others seem to recieve from Kava . those results do not seem to happen for me , however by drinking Kava regularly since 2013 I can attest to next day "afterglow ' I really do not notice anything except that my stress level is greatly reduced . I would suggest that you do not concern yourself with immediate results , drink regularly late at night and then monitor your stress level the next day . Try it for a week or two . Good Luck . P S. That advice is for real Kava root powder , not for the elixir , if you cannot receive real Kava powder then ignore my advice . The point is to build up Kavalactones in your system . Good Luck .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.