What's new

cant stop going pee pee

Hi All,
I just started, I like it and all but I cant stop going pee pee with I drink kava, even more than beer.
Anyone have any tips on what to do about this? I think its because I'm new and it will go away after few more weeks of using kava.
By the way thank everyone for the moisturizer tip for my dry lips, I tried everything and turns out Amlactin works the best.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hi All,
I just started, I like it and all but I cant stop going pee pee with I drink kava, even more than beer.
Anyone have any tips on what to do about this? I think its because I'm new and it will go away after few more weeks of using kava.
By the way thank everyone for the moisturizer tip for my dry lips, I tried everything and turns out Amlactin works the best.
Brasileiro?

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Hi All,
So if I have somewhere to go where there is not access to a place to pee I mix that first and second shell as concentrated as possible. Get as much kava in with as little water as possible. After that your only other option is toss and wash, or extracts - neither are as good....