What's new

Changes in Kavaha

Kavaha

Żnin, Poland
Kava Vendor
MORE! EASIER! CHEAPER! We are delighted to welcome a new type to the Kavaha family – BORONGORU straight from the Vanuatu islands. Famous Kava in Deep Calm variety (Kava Heavy) – Powder form, is already available in our shop. But that’s not all! We also have for you Kavaha INSTANT, which all Fijian Kava fans have been waiting for! Quick, simple to prepare and perfect for any stressful situation. Because sometimes you just have to stir to regain your inner balance! Still not satisfied? This is not the end of the good news! WE RELAX THE PRICES! From now on all products in the POWDER form are CHEAPER! Indefinitely! Soon in our shop you will also find new promotional sets at even better prices. And this is just the beginning! Follow us and stay alert for more goodies! Bula! #kavaha #kavakava #borongoru #vanuatu #kavahainstant #werelaxtheprices
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I really like how the packaging displays all the pertinent information on the front. Good work.

kasa_balavu

Yaqona Dina
I really like how the packaging displays all the pertinent information on the front. Good work.
I agree, but only if it's actually factual.
For example, can the vendor show us the HACCP certificate that they claim to have?

Note that the Fijian and Vanuatu manufacturers' HACCP certificates do not extend beyond those manufacturers. The HACCP management system tracks food from the farm all the way to it's retail packaging, so if you are relying on the manufacturer's certificate, then it is only valid if they package your product for you and send it to you in its final retail packaging.
If they're sending you bulk kava, the HACCP stamp can't be used on the end product because it does not take into account hazards during transport to your processing facility in Europe and any hazards during storage and repackaging.

This reminds me of Herb Pharm, the nutraceutical vendor that once marketed an "organic" kava tincture. Upon inquiry, it was discovered that their processing facility in the US was organic certified, but not the raw material that they sourced from the Pacific Islands.

Truth in advertising and labeling is important because if we allow vendors to make false claims, that reduces the value of those standards and the incentive for vendors and manufacturers to become compliant ("Why should I spend money becoming compliant when my competitor just sticks a fake label on his product").

Kavaha

Żnin, Poland
Kava Vendor
I agree, but only if it's actually factual.
For example, can the vendor show us the HACCP certificate that they claim to have?

Note that the Fijian and Vanuatu manufacturers' HACCP certificates do not extend beyond those manufacturers. The HACCP management system tracks food from the farm all the way to it's retail packaging, so if you are relying on the manufacturer's certificate, then it is only valid if they package your product for you and send it to you in its final retail packaging.
If they're sending you bulk kava, the HACCP stamp can't be used on the end product because it does not take into account hazards during transport to your processing facility in Europe and any hazards during storage and repackaging.

This reminds me of Herb Pharm, the nutraceutical vendor that once marketed an "organic" kava tincture. Upon inquiry, it was discovered that their processing facility in the US was organic certified, but not the raw material that they sourced from the Pacific Islands.

Truth in advertising and labeling is important because if we allow vendors to make false claims, that reduces the value of those standards and the incentive for vendors and manufacturers to become compliant ("Why should I spend money becoming compliant when my competitor just sticks a fake label on his product").
Thank You. for opinon. We try to be as honest as possible with our consumers. This article should dispel Your doubts:

Bula!