What's new

Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

EQ

Atman
mmm Standard Post™: $9.02 for 6.2 oz is the charge at KWK so you may want to check the cost yourself...
Shipping is not based on weight alone but also the package.

A Study on KWK Shipping Prices. :happy:

Statement: KWK has bad shipping prices.

Observations/Discussion:

The above shipping weight posted was deemed unfair. At 6.2oz for $9USD.
Due to the line of products Kalm With Kava sells it was assumed that micronized Kava products we're added to the cart.
1 4 oz and 1 2.2 oz.
Assuming Kalm With Kava ships the micronized in the containers view able in the screenshots it is fair to say a box is the optimal vessel for safety.

The micronized container is the tin styled one and not the bag.
So two tins at a total 6.2oz shipping weight is the package.
Below is an official analyses, done by a top notch gentleman, to fairly tackle the issue of Kalm With Kava's shipping issues.
Shipping KWK.png

Conclusion: Reports from the lab indicate KWK has fair shipping prices, and loves you <3

passerbyeus

Kava Curious
it's small 4 oz bag that is total 4.2 because of the bag. Should not be 7 bucks lol It's clear they are making money from shipping. We are not dumb here and have been shipping things and buying things a very long time online.

EQ

Atman
it's small 4 oz bag that is total 4.2 because of the bag. Should not be 7 bucks lol It's clear they are making money from shipping. We are not dumb here and have been shipping things and buying things a very long time online.
Well bud on the link the cheapest shipping is $6 for an envelope with priority. Now.. How much do you expect the shipping to be?

Where are the people agreeing with you?

This is the most ridiculous thread I've ever seen. If it isn't an act of satire then I don't know what is.
And to counter your claim that KWK tries to profit off overpriced shipping, which is nothing other than ludicrous, I will give my observation. I have been ordering items online for a decade, often from the USA, which is international and I can order a pound for 11$ shipping from KWK. I've only encountered that 3 or 4 times outside of KWK and I am not talking Kava vendors exclusively.

You have only argued that the shipping is wrong and that you've been shipping. With no references really except to yourself. I've used my own experiences with shipping prices and the USPS resource yet you still spit nothing but non-backed up non-sense. The very foundation of your assertion combined with 2 lined arguments is only going to lead to your disrespect and an outcast of an opinion not worth any value.

The obvious passive-aggression in our arguments continues to grow, and for good reason.

Last edited:

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Hey Passerby,
Sorry for your upset over the shipping charges. We do our very best to provide accurate and very fair (and quick) shipping for every domestic and international order. The calculations through our website are a little complicated, each product is calculated separately depending on the weight of each item and then tallied for a total. It gets a little tricky setting the weights based on how we ship. Your order is a great example, it lists the shipping price for standard shipping but in actuality it is calculating for priority mail. This is because we rarely ship anything first class, rather almost all orders ship priority mail to get to you as soon as possible. Another factor we have to consider is the sizes of the items, again your order is a good example as the 2oz jars only fit in flat rate envelopes or special boxes not supplied by USPS. There are actually quite a few times we lose $ on shipping and that doesn't factor in the additional costs to us like special boxes, shipping tape, labels or paper, etc.
Again sorry for your upset over this and I hope the explanation helps.
Thanks!
Mike
Kalm with Kava

passerbyeus

Kava Curious
I can understand the 6bucks for a I pound but for 2or 4oz first class is the WY to go, but I'm beating a dead horse so I'll just skip my orders and hopefully it goes back to normal,

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Hey again passerby. As previously discussed we were basing the calculations on shipping everything priority mail but if you would prefer a first class option available, we have enabled it now for the 2oz and 4oz Micronized Kava.
Thanks!
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.