What's new

Chasing RT, stomac pain, instestinal disconfort

Camaytoc

Kava Enthusiast
Hi all,

While I'm trying to break trough RT, I've started real quick to get gastro intestinal disconfort and stomac pain.

All my strains are from KwK and BKH. I've try standard concentration at first but chasing the RT pushed me at around 6 tablespoon or more for 3 to 4 cups of water.

Anyway, even if I use more water I always ended up getting pretty nasty stomac pain and intestinal blurping and unpleasent feeling.

Most of the time I've been doing trad prep with KwK strainer bag.

"Close to" boiled method was good to me for the taste and the subtle effect that start to be less of a placebo. Even room temp water do this to my system.
Until now I have tried Borogu, Melo melo, pouni ono and nambawan. Maybe the pouni ono was the less harmful to me but it is fuzzy.

I'm afraid that those unpleasent effects will never go away.

Do I need a 75 or 50 micron strainer?

I have an aluball on the way... Maybe it will not be for me because of sediments.

Whats your thougth about it?
I didn't felt any wow feeling yet nor very noticable good vibe but I really want to break through that RT. Being patient shouldn't be an issue for me but I would like to avoid the stomac pain at least...
Thanks for the wonderful community you're forming!

Last edited:

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I use a 75 or 80 and never went back. Idk what Kalm's size is. A big part of it is having a good digestive environment IMO good diet, normal bowel movements, and grazing are all part of avoiding stomach issues with kava for me. Gotta keep it moving. Do I always succeed at those things? nope. But when I do I do fine.

Camaytoc

Kava Enthusiast
Thanks foe the response!
I went to a professional burnout 3 years ago and since then I've reduced by half the quantity of food I ingest a day. I eat healthy, with lots of vegetables, low sugar and close to zero fast food.
But because of my burnout condition I've got stomac ulcerea. It vary but I have small ulcerea crisis once a season let say.
Do you guys have an idea of what I should consume to tackle the hardness of kava on the digestive system?
Anti-acid is not helping at all and drinking plenty of water
don't provide me any release.
I know that the pectine of apple.juice help for irratation in the intestine but I didn't find it helpful.

Last edited:

Camaytoc

Kava Enthusiast
I use a 75 or 80 and never went back. Idk what Kalm's size is. A big part of it is having a good digestive environment IMO good diet, normal bowel movements, and grazing are all part of avoiding stomach issues with kava for me. Gotta keep it moving. Do I always succeed at those things? nope. But when I do I do fine.
Grazing? What do you mean?

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Eating small amounts all day. It sounds like your issues may be more complex because your diet is great. You could always try an extract under the tongue or something. Bula kava house will have one on the market soon.

Camaytoc

Kava Enthusiast
Maybe I should go with 1 tablespoon in 4 cups of water but like 2 to 3 time a day? My goal is to break through RT but I don't know if this will be of any help going with such a small amount of kava per day.

Even 8 tablespoon of nambawan + 2 days of remaining maka in 6 cups of water didn't provide much effect. My setup was super chill, looking at the stars at my country side house hebe, but I'm still tryin!!