What's new

Chicago

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I decided to enter a live chat from the kona webpage, and had to ask a question that had been bothering me.
3:59 PM Ruby: Hello, Jimmy. Can I help you with anything today?3:59 PM Jimmy: Hi, I was wondering where you guys source your kava from4:00 PM Ruby: Our Kava is harvested in Hawaii, then we ship it to Chicago where the products are manufactured, packaged and shipped to our customers.
So, if you're wondering why there's a Chicago shipping address, this is why. 
I then tried to get them to participate here and was given the 1800 number.4:04 PM Jimmy: Also, I know you may not be able to speak for your whole company here, but there's a webforum where kava vendors converse with customers, and we would love the presence of kona there4:04 PM Ruby: Okay.4:05 PM Ruby: Then I would request you to call us at (888) 259-1322/ (312) 455-8475 or email us at [email protected] for further assistance.4:06 PM Jimmy: sure thing. All the kava vendors are conversing with customers and vendors alike. We know there's a section for your products, we just don't see you guys. I'll email that address. Thanks for chatting with me.
I'll see if I can't get some sort of response.

Piper Methysticum

Let Kava Take The Wheel
I think it would benefit them a lot to converse with us, the KL seems to have a good amount of influence on the industry, good way for them to expand their company.

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
I believe Chicago is the distribution hub for Vanuatu Kava Store in the US. I wonder if it's the same place. I'm imaging a grindhouse, where roots are pulverized and packaged, and then shipped out to Americans the world over... I mean, to Americans in the continental United States.