What's new

chief's jungle

kl.rcoz

Kava Enthusiast
Ok guys, what mixing ratio do you use?   I swear I can not even get a decent buzz from Chief's.   I have been using 1 cup root to 3 cups water.   I find Stone/Solomon/Van3 so much more potent.

And this is their new batch.

kl.Project460

Kava Enthusiast
Last time I used chief I did 1 cup to 3 cups, and I did get pretty well there. But most definitely feel other varieties more. I think it might have to do with metabolism?
Also I think blending in a blender before kneading really helps, especially with chief jungle.

kl.Lanake

Kava Curious
For some reason I've never found Chiefs Jungle Kava to be as potent as warned. No matter how strong I mix it. Over the holidays I did have some Hawaiian Isa kava from Nuka Hiva Trading Company. It has a much milder flavor (not as piney) than Chiefs Jungle but the effect was much better.

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
It is long-lasting.

It's low in Kavain though. This isn't a super-kava. This is a superseded kava. That being said, it is good if you let it be good.

Turn off your computer, lie down, listen to an audiobook if you want extra stimulation.

What I find works great with Chiefs is a walk in the woods. It's a great hiking kava.