What's new

Kava Extract Review Co2 Kava Concentrate - 30g Tube - Honey Orange Vanilla

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
At least, hopefully people will be more prudent than I was! GHK's extract was very high quality Mahakea extract. Definately would not have done that if I had used it in a reasonable manner. The tongue thing was because I held probably 1/2-1 level teaspoon in my mouth for like 15-20 minutes. That is my biggest misgiving about extracts; something that can do that (4 day krunk; two of which = fall on your a** krunk) is liable to attract undue attention to kava.
You know, I've always wondered what would happen if someone ate the entire jar. Now we know :)

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
You know, I've always wondered what would happen if someone ate the entire jar. Now we know :)
Yup. Its funny. I actually came back to kava after a 15 year hiatus because of a funny conversation about mud and rocks that led to an idea to make a beverage that tastes like dirt; but I didn't want to eat dirt. Then I remembered KAVA!! Then I was totally blown away by GHK's heady kavas; don't think I ever had had anything back in the day other than balanced kavas. Then after my experiences of overindulging on micro (and the extract), I decided to stop drinking kava again. Then a year later, I got hit with some severe anxiety and decided to buy some medium grind and be careful; been drinking medium grind ever since.

readyman

Kava Enthusiast
fwiw I don't really see having this sublingually except for maybe just a moment. Instead I slide it along the interior surfaces of my mouth with my tongue until it dissolves to the point where I just swallow.

And I would point out to people trying it for the first time: expect that it might hit you stronger and quicker than you expect, even compared to other extracts.

RoH has at the same time brought to market a similar product, which comes in a jar. Both are very good and also expensive. Nice for the occasional treat. I could see really looking forward to this for a Friday night home from work start of the weekend sort of feel. Or celebrating some little piece of great news.....
which one do you think gives you the best effect i tried the ROH strong paste after a few shells WOW EUPHORIA PLUS does the Bula house have same effect thanks

readyman

Kava Enthusiast
I liked them both equally, similar high quality. And they both nailed good flavours. Pretty much equally strong.
like to see what you think about this Bula paste has 210 mg of kavaclones per serving and kavatimes cocoa flavored has 500mg plus or minus 50 yet when i use the paste it feels stronger than the kava both taken by themself maybe just me what say you

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
like to see what you think about this Bula paste has 210 mg of kavaclones per serving and kavatimes cocoa flavored has 500mg plus or minus 50 yet when i use the paste it feels stronger than the kava both taken by themself maybe just me what say you
Not sure what you are referring to. With the BKH paste, I was referring to the CO2 Kava Concentrate Honey Orange Vanilla that is sold by them on Amazon, comes in a tube. Is there a new one, as well? As for instant drink mixes, I've only ever had homemade stuff. I hear that Kava Time's mixes are pretty good, but I have never tried them. Given how good KT's medium grinds are, and their general committment to quality, it would not suprise me if their mixes are very good, as well. I'm mainly a grog guy, but I have tried CO2 extracts/paste from BKH and RoH and very much enjoyed them.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
sorry bula house co2 concentrate honey orange vanilla i bought from amazon
Love that stuff. Went through my tube pretty quick. Just squeezed it straight into my mouth, but after a bit I found myself using a bit less than the recommended "dosage" because it was plenty strong for me in lower amounts. Good stuff. I can't say I find it better than the RoH products, but they are similar excellent quality, IME.

readyman

Kava Enthusiast
Love that stuff. Went through my tube pretty quick. Just squeezed it straight into my mouth, but after a bit I found myself using a bit less than the recommended "dosage" because it was plenty strong for me in lower amounts. Good stuff. I can't say I find it better than the RoH products, but they are similar excellent quality, IME.
ok i agree but the best europhic feeling is just as you said as with Roh concentrate after a few shells then add concentrate WOW you were right on

Kavaguy

Kava Enthusiast
I love the stuff, but I only feel anything if I eat half a tube which comes out to $20 each time. I heard that when one starts taking antidepressants like Zoloft, your tolerance increases a lot, and I have found this to be the case myself.