What's new

Coarser Fu'u

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Looks like there's supposed to be a coarse version of Fu'u coming out soon. Just a heads up.
This is awesome news for the ones who are making it traditional style.
I've had an entire bag of Fu'u in my kitchen for nearly a year now but I can't use it on account that it's near flour in fineness of grind and I'm not into toss & wash....neither is my skin for that matter.
Anyways, **very excite**. That is all.

infraredz

BULA!
Me too. The super fine grind has seemed to cause me skin problems when I've never had any from Kava before (and I even use a fine strainer, like a nylon).

That being said, it probably made it much easier to prepare (soaking and extraction-wise).

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Good because it was hell sqeezing that flour. So much mud in my bilo . Just mixed the last of my bag with kbr tongan

D

Deleted User01

bMiller, I have some KBR Tongan arriving sometime today.  How do you like it?  What are the effects?  I'm looking forward to making a big batch of it on Sunday morning.  Gots to finish a few shells of Solomon plus a night cap of Koniak today.  Today is Kava day!!!!

kl.onepointnine

Kava Curious
I'm of two minds about this. I can appreciate that this will be good for people who strain their kava. Others, like me, may like the toss n' wash method, or even sublingual/chewing/wash down method, and chunkier grinds make this a bit harder. Ah well, I'm sure it's good either way.