What's new

Comments on Fiji Waka

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pitshack

I just ordered some Fiji waka today. I was just wondering if anyone could give me a quick heads ups as to what its like. As of now the only kava I've tried (other than several instants) has been boroguru. I read that the Fijian strains might be a little better for anxiety. Is there any truth to that? If anyone has any info I'd love to hear it. Thanks!

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Hey, pitshack i drink alot of fiji kbr its great for muscles . Also for the mind it does both for me. Sometimes i notice a little energy at first . Mental and physical . So it works for me

D

Deactivated Account

Im late on this but relevant on to the product.

So i have not had any kava since i got back from vanuatu last time…maybe 4-5 months. Not big on the powder as it gives me the skin issues we all suffer from & being a hot humid climate here, it drives me crazy especially around the waist/lower torso area. Nose too.

So the only limited review i can offer is what i just had. Yep i went & bought some. Kava is banned in Australia but you are allowed to bring in 2kg per person over 18 on returning from vanuatu/fiji, customs rarely even ask to see it as they hate the smell & the bags always puff some out. There are no laws saying that you cant sell it privately. We have quite a high population of Fijian Indians here & on return from fiji, they all load each family member over 18 up with the limit & if mars/venus & jupiter line up…they will sell you some. Probably more just pity you as a kava drinker not having any, they are good guys. At least you know they know what they are buying being kava drinkers.

Strain : (1kg kava in a bag…no lable)

Effect at 30 mins : I feel like ive fallen into the BIG pot at a glue factory then on attempted retrieval from said pot…ive slipped myself out of the harness as I am actually happy to stay in it, im keeping my head under the glue. So head full of glue…really i expect only a fellow kava drinker knows that feeling. Sort of like sinus trouble without all the sinus crap that goes with it i guess.

kava.jpg

D

Deactivated Account

mmm Vegemite, I'm one of the few Yanks that actually likes it. Definitely prefer over Marmite.
Wow your a rare one ! Most people are horrified by it…we are fed it pretty much as a first food, every mum here gives it to their babies & it sort of engrains on us. I could live on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deactivated Account

Hmmmmmmm…. 1400 & day 3…how clear everything is. We need kava passed around at the G20.

D

Deactivated Account

ok…after 4 days of drinking it almost continually, ive found out the strain of my mystery kava.

Its called 'fart-alot' kava

oi vey…

Status
Not open for further replies.