What's new

Comparison of 2 kavas

markosheehan

Kava Curious
Hi
I am considering getting the waka roots from kava vinaka or vanatua from fijivanua
. I was just wondering if people could give a comparison of these two kavas or if people have experience with just one of them either?
Thanks

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hi
I am considering getting the waka roots from kava vinaka or vanatua from fijivanua
. I was just wondering if people could give a comparison of these two kavas or if people have experience with just one of them either?
Thanks
Howdy, I have a few tips for you with these types of questions that I use as well for my own questions.

1. Search, use that little search window on every page, at the top right hand corner. Sounds too easy but you'd be surprised at the amount of times I've found my answers. (And as an admin, i already know where most things are). Very useful tool.

2. This should have probably been number one but searching is usually faster. Most vendors here have a review folders of the kavas they sell and the kavas we have drank and left our honest remarks for. In your example FVK Vanuatu. I go straight to the Fiji Vanua reviews folder;
And search for the corresponding kava.

Repeat the step above with the next kava. Sometimes there may be no formal review, as is the case with kava Vinaka. That's were searching for the keyword 'kava Vinaka' comes in handy and usually gives you a good idea of the kava.

You can also search for the review in Doug's website https://thekavasseur.com, the man has been drinking kava longer than most of us and chances are, he's tried it.

And with that you can make an educated guess for yourself, with the best knowledge available that has already been shared. I share this with others in mind as well, not just for you. There is obviously always value on a new opinion. but searching gives you the answers right away.

Aceofwands9

Kava Enthusiast
The Fiji Vanua Vanuatu is most of what I drink. It's amazing! Very potent, heavy with a little balance, overall high quality roots. I definitely recommend trying it!

markosheehan

Kava Curious
Howdy, I have a few tips for you with these types of questions that I use as well for my own questions.

1. Search, use that little search window on every page, at the top right hand corner. Sounds too easy but you'd be surprised at the amount of times I've found my answers. (And as an admin, i already know where most things are). Very useful tool.

2. This should have probably been number one but searching is usually faster. Most vendors here have a review folders of the kavas they sell and the kavas we have drank and left our honest remarks for. In your example FVK Vanuatu. I go straight to the Fiji Vanua reviews folder;
And search for the corresponding kava.

Repeat the step above with the next kava. Sometimes there may be no formal review, as is the case with kava Vinaka. That's were searching for the keyword 'kava Vinaka' comes in handy and usually gives you a good idea of the kava.

You can also search for the review in Doug's website https://thekavasseur.com, the man has been drinking kava longer than most of us and chances are, he's tried it.

And with that you can make an educated guess for yourself, with the best knowledge available that has already been shared. I share this with others in mind as well, not just for you. There is obviously always value on a new opinion. but searching gives you the answers right away.
thanks for the advice