What's new

Contact info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blippy5

Certified Noble
I ordered a pound of kava boy a week ago. I received the order conformation, and money was drawn. I never got an email saying it was shipped.

Can't find any contact info on the website, anyone know?

ThePiper

Kava Lover
ugh i literally ordered. I hear people arent getting email replies but i assumed they still shipped

Blippy5

Certified Noble
I'm getting rather annoyed. Honestly, no published contact info is a bit sketchy. I wouldn't have ordered at all but they have a great reputation around here.

Blippy5

Certified Noble
So I did get a reply email today, but I also got my kava today!

It was really only 6 business days, but I got stuck over two weekends so I was frustrated.

Last edited:

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I got a shipping confirmation yesterday. Can't wait :)

I hope KBR's tongan is different than this stuff because I also have a pound of that coming.

blindy107

Kava Lover
It's a quality root from a quality vendor. The PR is handled by the owners daughter in addition to her other job. She's usually pretty quick to get back so I hope all is well with them.

It's a pretty heady and euphoric cultivar in my experience. I did notice that I had to bump up my dosage by about 15% to get desired effect. Good purchase though!

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Okay this is some of the best kava I've ever had for the price. Review coming after I whip tonight's grog up, will be my 6th night of drinking this batch, seems like a review is ripe.

KavaBoy Hawaii

Kava Vendor
So I did get a reply email today, but I also got my kava today!

It was really only 6 business days, but I got stuck over two weekends so I was frustrated.
Okay this is some of the best kava I've ever had for the price. Review coming after I whip tonight's grog up, will be my 6th night of drinking this batch, seems like a review is ripe.

Hi forum members! So sorry for no replies to your emails. I usually am on here replying to forum questions and am usually the one replying back to emails to help my family out with their small business. We suffered a huge Kavaboy family loss a few months ago. But we are still in business and are working to ship your kava orders in a more timely matter as well as getting back to you with answers to your questions. Hope we can keep your business! Call us if you are requiring further assistance at 808-256-KAVA.

Malo,
Sarah
KavaBoy

KavaBoy Hawaii

Kava Vendor
It's a quality root from a quality vendor. The PR is handled by the owners daughter in addition to her other job. She's usually pretty quick to get back so I hope all is well with them.

It's a pretty heady and euphoric cultivar in my experience. I did notice that I had to bump up my dosage by about 15% to get desired effect. Good purchase though!
Thanks! Some family emergencies occurred. Hope you are doing well!

Status
Not open for further replies.