What's new

Current strong Kavas on the market?

Russell Caruso

TravelingMan
It seems like it has been a while since I've had a truly good, strong Kava. My routine as of late hasn't really been cutting it for me, and ordering the same Kavas consistently seems to slowly lead to them being less potent. I'm not a super regular drinker (though I have been in the past) so I don't believe it's a tolerance thing.

What are you guys drinking that you've been enjoying lately? I'm a huge fan of Vanuatus that will make my ears ring and put me to bed. I recently tried Fiji Vanua's Vanuatu and it was actually quite good & strong, thinking about ordering another batch from them.

T

Terrance J Goins JR

I’d say go with melo melo from kale with kava if you are looking for a seducing one.

DaManTheyCallB

Kava Curious
It seems like it has been a while since I've had a truly good, strong Kava. My routine as of late hasn't really been cutting it for me, and ordering the same Kavas consistently seems to slowly lead to them being less potent. I'm not a super regular drinker (though I have been in the past) so I don't believe it's a tolerance thing.

What are you guys drinking that you've been enjoying lately? I'm a huge fan of Vanuatus that will make my ears ring and put me to bed. I recently tried Fiji Vanua's Vanuatu and it was actually quite good & strong, thinking about ordering another batch from them.
Cannot go wrong with Fiji Vanua so order bulk and save some money . Ya should try their waka as well . Just wish I would of found him sooner very upstanding man ,vendor, and tests his kava with offering a damn good price. People buy his kava and resell It I believe it was mentioned for 200-300% I could of misheard wrong though. I do wonder though who resells his kava and if their one of the more popular vendors were familiar with.

krunkgod

Kava Enthusiast
Just know that the Koro and Kaduvu are both on back order. Last email update was 2/8 for it to arrive in the US.
That's weird. I just ordered from them. I actually have a pound of koro sitting at my post office arrive today. Ordered it Thursday. Maybe I got last of the stock or something.

Last edited:

Rand McNally

Kava Curious
Cannot go wrong with Fiji Vanua so order bulk and save some money . Ya should try their waka as well . Just wish I would of found him sooner very upstanding man ,vendor, and tests his kava with offering a damn good price. People buy his kava and resell It I believe it was mentioned for 200-300% I could of misheard wrong though. I do wonder though who resells his kava and if their one of the more popular vendors were familiar with.
Thanks for the recommendation. Are you ordering bulk from the Is-lands?