What's new

Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deathrydar

Hey all,

Does anyone have any experience with this vendor's customer service? I emailed them about a problem this morning but haven't heard anything back.

Thanks!

D

Deathrydar

I ordered some kava that wasn't out of stock on the 19th. I received an email and a tracking number.

There has been no activity for that tracking number. It continues to say that "usps has been informed there is a package coming".

I ordered some of the kava that was out of stock all week until yesterday, and again, was provided with a tracking number.

That order is already on its way...

Still nothing on the first order from the 19th. ..

Just want to make sure that my first order is still coming. They already took the money from my account.

D

Deathrydar

Perhaps thats what happened then....

Perhaps one is updating and the other is not but they are both in their way.:)

violet

Do all things with love
The same thing has happened each time I've ordered from BKH as well, USPS tracking info does not update until the order is already delivered.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
You shouldn't worry. I've had one issue out of the many many orders I've placed with BKH. If all else fails, message them on here and Judd will get back to you.

D

Deathrydar

All is good! Got an email just now that both orders are at he post office in my zip code. So it was the USPS website that wasn't updated, the fault wasn't with the vendor....

Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.