What's new

Kava Vaping/Smoking Review Deep Awa

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
(Click here for 360° Product View)

IMG_5394.JPG IMG_5395.JPG

The owners of Noble Clouds contacted me to test out their new product, and boy did I test it out. After a week of smoking on this interesting eliquid I feel I can finally review it honestly.

Using this equipment.
IMG_5397.JPG IMG_5398.JPG

Taste: Now, as you can imagine, kava vaporized is very different from kava consumed traditionally. I puffed for around 30 minutes at various wattages, and you can actually get some decent clouds out of this product even though it's sooooo thick. Now taste, it actually does taste like the kava we all know and love, but different. The taste was subtle at first, but after a few minutes in you really get the feeling that you're fully saturating your entire being with that familiar kava smell and taste. The only thing that bothered me about it, was that even after an hour or so after I quit smoking, the taste and smell were still very apparent.

Visual: This stuff is THICK. So thick in fact, that I was worried about it wicking at all into my cotton. Rest assured, it wicks perfectly well. It would work perfectly with pretty much any type of clearomizer that you can buy. Below is an image of the liquid on a piece of computer paper. You can definitely see the high viscosity of this liquid. I guess you could say.....I'm down with the thickness.
IMG_5396.JPG

Effect: Getting to the good part. It works! Imagine eating two of Steve's Kava Candies, and you'll get a good idea of how well the liquid works. I found that after smoking causally on it for 20-30 minutes I found my mouth completely numb, as well as my sinus cavities. A little afterwards I stood up. This is when I realized it actually did work. I wouldn't try getting properly rooted on this, as it would take far too long and probably would end up numbing my eye sockets. It's perfect for when you're really stressed out and need to calm down quickly, and get back to reality. It's also perfect for a new kava consumer. This could be a major launching board for someone to search around (and hopefully find us) and get some traditional powdered root. Seeing as it's 120mg per ml, it's actually very concentrated. I'd say if you put a dropper full under your tongue you'd probably have a difficult time getting up from the couch at all.

My recommendation: If you've got the gear on hand (and don't mind sacrificing an atomizer for the occasion) do it! It isn't the strongest kava I've ever had, but it's certainly not the weakest.

If I think of anything else to add I'll come back and update.

Last edited by a moderator:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Thanks for the review @Kapmcrunk !! (y)
So (as you mention above) why couldn't I just get this and stick some under my tongue, instead of lighting it up?? If you think I could, I would try some to check it out.

D

Deleted User01

Good review Kapm. Nice alternative for the smokers out there. Headgie has a point there. I would look at the ingredients closely before I swallowed a bottle.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Only one question now...when can us mere mortals get it! :cry: :wideyed:

1-2 hours is perfect. That'd be just the ticket for when I'm modding a quiet live stream chat and not actually playing.

*opens iclear 16 book mark* lets see here...