What's new

Delay and/or pause in facts of the day temporarily.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
burning_ice_cube.jpg

Yes, kava lovers, it's finally reached that point of the year when my stress levels and workload prevent me from writing my well-sourced little documents on kava in the mornings before work. I work in commercial refrigeration and our phones are ringing off the hook because of this heatwave.

I will continue to add facts of the day as I get breaks and between complaining customers. They just may not be as regular as they have been. I may also just re-schedule my whole "fact of the day" process, so this may only be temporary until I can get it worked out.

If nobody has complained to you about the heat today....well, let me be the first. I'm ready for fall.

Zaphod

Kava Lover

Yes, kava lovers, it's finally reached that point of the year when my stress levels and workload prevent me from writing my well-sourced little documents on kava in the mornings before work. I work in commercial refrigeration and our phones are ringing off the hook because of this heatwave.

I will continue to add facts of the day as I get breaks and between complaining customers. They just may not be as regular as they have been. I may also just re-schedule my whole "fact of the day" process, so this may only be temporary until I can get it worked out.

If nobody has complained to you about the heat today....well, let me be the first. I'm ready for fall.
If there was only something I could suggest that might lower your stress levels. Something relaxing, soothing, to put your mind at ease....

I got out on the boat yesterday and yeah it was hot as balls. Picked up a nice sunburn, because you know in my almost 50 years on this planet I still don't listen to myself when I say "you should put more lotion on". That said, before I left I filled up my yeti mug with kava ice cubes. Sucked and chewed on those cubes from dock to dock and it was delightful.

nashfire

Stay Rooted
All work and no play.....! No worries! We all got the innerNet! Thanks for all your work Kap! Bula!

Jacob Bula

Nobody

Wim Hoff would agree with you.