What's new

Powdered Kava Review Deleted User's House O' Kava - Mystery Powder #2

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Not sure how to rate this really. When it hit it hit hard. I drank a shell (4-6oz) every 15 minutes and about an hour into it I was in some kind of kava twilight zone. This has been one of the few kavas that have hit me really hard since I've been drinking kava. Really bitter taste but didn't make me feel bad physically while drinking. I think I like it but I'd have to sit down with it again to sort that out. It was intense for a standard kava session. Hmm, thinking about it the closest kava I could relate to would be Stone, maybe a harder hitting Melo Melo or Waka (or, as I like to call hard hitting wakas...Wakka Wakas)

Just posting this alongside this review. I've felt like crap for the last 3 days since this session. I'm pretty sure it's due to a more stressful work week/week in general and I've gotten dehydrated due to some non-related stomach issues. Also feel like I've had the same headache for 3 days. Felt really lethargic, sleepy also but that comes and goes. When I stress out I stress eat also so this probably has something to do with it. I'm balancing things out now trying to feel better. Like I said, I'm pretty sure this part is unrelated but I wanted to post this just in case someone else may have had such a reaction and it indeed turns out to be a reaction to a certain type of kava.

Very interested to see what this Mystery Mix is!

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Daaaaaaaang. That's a crazy Borogu! OK, I think I can wrap my head around the effects knowing that and, on checking your spreadsheet, I see that there's possible tudei in this also. That explains the effects. I've had other Borogu, BKH namely, that will give similar effects like that one did but it seemed like this one took it another level up. I've also noticed that when I don't drink Borogu for a while then have some again (probably been 2 months or so) that it ususally makes itself known with a session like that. Interesting. With low quantities of root to water, BKH Borogu is great for daytime anxiety relief. This may do the same thing at lower quantities, however, maybe I'm a little hesitant after how I felt the following few days but that may just be purely coincidental. Anyone else tried this kind before?

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I haven't had this one, but the 100% lateral roots helps add to the heavy potency. You mentioned it being similar to Stone from N@H, and their 'Stone' is 100% Lateral Root Borogu...so you kinda nailed it.

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
I haven't had this one, but the 100% lateral roots helps add to the heavy potency. You mentioned it being similar to Stone from N@H, and their 'Stone' is 100% Lateral Root Borogu...so you kinda nailed it.
Ahh I see! Nice!