What's new

Powdered Kava Review Deleted User's Sample - Deleted User's mystery kava #8

StinkWeed

Kava Enthusiast
Smell - Earth, pine, nut, slight mustiness (like moss almost)

Taste - Bitter, earthy, nut with pine

Color - Like coffee with a little cream

Immediate effects - Pressure behind eyes and forehead, moderately mouth numbing

+15 min - Loosened body, relaxed mindset, bit of heaviness in arms and legs, no appreciable sleepiness, bit of a fuzzy mind

+1h - more pronounced relaxation, muscles feel loose and at ease, mindset fuzzy but able to think very clearly. Just relaxing and not focusing I am easily derailed but not debilitatingly so, but it is noticible, still no serious tiredness or real lethargy.

The effects are still going, but now, maybe 2 hours in they seem to be keeping the same, but there is a comforting pressure at the base of my skull as well, and my eyelids are low but not heavy.

I like this kava a lot so far. I'll be sure to check in tomorrow morning.

Edit: I used the bag, which was about a half cup of root, with 2 cups of water. I want to add that I'm now outside cleaning up my garden a bit, and I don't feel bogged down a bit. Cleaning just feels less worrisome, and more enjoyable. Still don't really think I'd want to go socialize as much as just hang out with a close friend or with family.

Last edited:

StinkWeed

Kava Enthusiast
That's REALLY funny. That or stone actually would have been my guess. Thanks for letting me be one of your test subjects :happy:

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Exactly how I would describe Boroguru. Not necessarily an uplifting variety, but nice for chilling and relaxation. Good review. Not even I would give it 5 shells ;)

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
I notice the ratings for the different areas we judge are more evenly distributed. Sounds about right to me. This is my weekly(ish) kava 90% of the time.

StinkWeed

Kava Enthusiast
Judd, its certainly good stuff. Bulabuck, your review is awesome I just read it. Lmfao I got a kick out of the title alone.